𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

the sounds of whistles filled the winter night , cheers and screams all around salma.

it was HT and chelsea were 1-0 up "i'm going to get drinks , want anything" she asked chanelle "no ill be fine" she replied, salma lied she went and saw reece.

salma did her secret knock which they planned before the match "come in!!" reece shouted from the other side "awww" filled the whole room as salma walked in "noooo" the two both shouted.

they both walked around and got drinks until reece got a text saying that he had to go back "i love u ill see u after this half" reece said kissing them girl on the lips "i love u too see u soon" she shouted as he run off to his team.

"drinks don't take that long and u seem too happy" chanelle said grumpily "we will say later" salma replied.

many chances we're being created until it was going into ET of 1min and chelsea conceded, the whole stadium was in silence and all you could hear was the faint noise of brighton fans.

when the two finally arrived at reeces house he sat down and sighed on the sofa "you wanna talk about it?" she asked "i don't even know at this point just go away" reece shouted , she ran upstairs tears filled in her eyes.

she called chanelle a million times "bro are you ok?" chanelle asked after finally picking up.
salma explained what happened at the chelsea game and how he's just switched up , "wait i gotta go" she hung up the phone after hearing reece come up the stairs.

he knocked on the door "what?" salma said "can i come in" he asked "yeah i guess" she replied
"woaaaah are u okay?" "well no because one minute your fine next minute your not and you just screamed at me like i was nothing to you" "heyheyhey i didn't mean to , im sorry i love you with all my heart" he hugged the girl for ages.

"chinese?" he asked "deal" she said , they got chinese and cuddled and binged watched Netflix and movies for ages.

a : n
their friendship consists
of "ily" but something happens
relating to that next chapter.