78

"He can't be him..... He can't be lisa." She mumbled.

"What's with the doctor?" Irene startled.

"Ya-ahhh! Are you trying to kill me?" She was about to pinch her but yeri go the other side and get a water from the fridge.

"It's not my fault that your easy to scare girl" she said and chuckled.

"Why are you still awake?"

"Well i have my upcoming exam so i have to do my major review to pass this one" she replied and drink water. "So what's with the doctor??" She squirted her eyes on her unnie like scanning her soul. Irene didn't dare to stare back and focus to her food.

"Nothing"

"Sure?... You look so bothered unnie" she become worried at the same time curious.

"It's nothing really, It's about my work" she said and get the pot and sit on the chair and begin to eat. She thought yeri will let go about it but she's wrong.

"I don't believe you" yeri and take the other seat still eyeing her unnie.

"Let it go yerim. Leave it to me" irene said.

"Unnie.... I can't focus on my things if you like this... You like my twin and i can feel everything what you feel" she said and sighed. Irene glance at her and sighed to.

"Lisa's grandfather.... I met him"

"What about him?"

"He told me something.... I-i-i don't know if i will believe on him or what"

"Wait... Don't tell me..." Yerim look at her surprised when irene nodded. "what the heck?! I knew it!" She stand up and slam the table.

"Yahh keep quiet you might wake areum!" She whisperly shout.

"Unnie, i'm right... I'm right! My instincts is right all this time" Irene was the one now surprised at her.

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"Omyghad are you blind? Listen carefully.... don't you see lisa and areum have the same feature? The lips, the eye's and the way areum smile.... It's really looks like lisa. Areum got your nose and the shape of your big face and ahmmm yeah the height...." Yerim rolled her eyes when irene glare at her. "Let's just be honest here unnie. Areum got yo- our height okay..... So, does it make sense to you?" She asked.

"No....no, yerim he can't be areum's father." Irene said but deep inside her what yeri said makes really sense. Even in favorites the two share to each other. "And i don't want to believe.... There's no proof"

"Then what DNA test doing in this fucking generation?... Unnie let's be practical here. You told me that you will find areum's father because you don't want her to be sad by just thinking that she don't have a complete family."

"Of course, but... Lisa, he have a long term relationship... Jennie kim exists and i don't want to destroy nor hurt someone just to..."

"Oh come on unnie it's not like that. Areum is his responsibility since the two of you did it--"

"Accidentally" she cut her.

"Yes, accidentally... Did you regret it?"

"Of course not! Areum is my precious gem"

"Then that's it, be selfish for her. Areum deserve everything, the happiness the whole family and her daddy. She deserves more than that" yeri said makes irene to shout up. "Just this time unnie, be selfish for your self, i can feel that there's morethan that"

The Moon Riverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें