50

"Honn...."

"Lalisa... For god sake wake up" irene pat his face but the latter just groan and turn around. "I swear lalisa..."

"Yes... I'm awake I'm awake what is it?" Lisa sit up and immediately look at irene.

"Yah, i just take a bath... Look!" Irene pointed wendy laying in the floor and jennie was leaning her head in the table. While seulgi already received a kick from jisoo.

"Who told you to drink all of this?" Jisoo annoyed ask. Seulgi rubb her butt and pouted while pointed wendy. "You go to our room and fix your self, pali!" She said, seulgi immediately stand up and run inside.

"Jennie, jenn wake up and go to your room" jisoo slightly shake jennie.

"Hmmm unnie..."

"Come on" she assist her to stand up.

"Neee...." The latter nodded and started to walk inside the house. Jisoo look at irene and sighed.

"Aigyooo this people" jisoo and look at the mess.

"Wannie..."

"Ne unnie?!" They startled when wendy stand up and salute. Jisoo wanted to laughed.

"Ppfft-...."

"You go and bring lisa with you" irene said.

"Nee! Unnie" wendy walk where lisa is and grab his collar and bring him with her.

"I can't with wendy" jisoo and laughed.

"She's like that.... But good thing seulgi already have one to tame her" irene said and shook her head.

They started to clean the mess and throw it away to the bin. Jisoo and irene settled in the side after cleaning all the mess.

"Here" jisoo handed her a beer.

"Thanks..." She said and open the can.

"Lisa will leave in the next few days" jisoo started and sit beside her. "Are you two already talk about the set up?"

"Hhhmmm... We do and it's settled now... It's not like US is far from here" irene said, jisoo nodded.

"Good... Both of you are mature enough to understand each other...thank you joo hyun" she said.

" for what?"

"For all... For making him happy again and for taking good care of him. I can say that the wait is paying off now" jisoo and pointed the engagement ring on Irene's finger. The latter look at it and smile.

"After 3 years... We will be officially in-laws" jisoo jokes makes irene laughed.

"Ahm... Jisoo, tomorrow we will have a dinner with my parents... You can come with us if you want" irene said.

"Anni... We will also go to have a meal with seulgi, i already informed lisa before hand" irene nodded. "Let's go? We better get some rest and check the idiots" they both stand up and headed inside.

They checked the others and make sure that they all comfortable in their position. Jennie, rosé and yeri are together in one room while wendy and joy in the other room. Seulgi of course will stay in jisoo's room.

"You still awake?" Irene open lisa's room.

"I can't sleep.... It feels nostalgic, it's been awhile." He look around and scan every corner of his room. Irene also did tha same and saw a lot of typical manly comics poster in his wall, a lot of different books, cd's and etc. A typical teenager room.

"When is this?" Irene pointed a trophy.

"Oh that? It's my award for my math quiz bee 1st place" he said and get the trophy.

"What a genius" irene and side hug lisa.

"Well there's a story behind this ... Do you want to know what is it?"

"Hhhmmm" she nodded.

"I got suspended, because sehun.... Our neighbor slash my childhood friend we got into fight and our math teacher was very mad at us. Since i got high grade between us, our teacher send me there on the spot.... I was so nervous back there but yeahh... I made it" lisa and chuckled.

"Indeed a genius" irene said and chuckled. "How about that one?"

"Oh that one ... It's from our team, my first ever trophy we won in one of the tournament in our school" and a lot of story lisa share to her.

When the clock hit 1 am, they both decided to take a bath and sleep for tomorrow's dinner with Irene's family but of course the night will not be completed if there's no intimate moment between them....

In the other room, next in jisoo and seulgi's room. There's a two people who keep making out after they made sure that no one will go in to their room.

"Hhmmmm...."

"Sshhh... They might hear us" wendy whisper.

"I feel so hot right now love...." Joy moan at wendy's ears makes the latter blush and turn on even more.

"Keep quiet and i will get rid that hotness of yours" wendy chuckled continue kissing joy's body until she reach the lower part.

"O-oh-hh shit..." Joy gripping on the bedsheet while mumbling Wendy's name. "Fuu-ck .... Ye-ss-s.. please more"

In the next day, the driver of the kims arrived to fetch the madame kim. The latter don't want to come but lisa and jisoo make her to go back to their house and just promise to pay her a visit sometimes. After they eat lunch they all go back to seoul, jennie will go home to meet her baby while rosé will meet her parents because they will go and visit their hometown. Joy will also go to their family house with wendy but no one know that wendy will come with her on the other hand yeri will also go home to her family to celebrate Christmas with her siblings.

"Hon, can you get my socks?" Lisa shout from the living room.

They are now preparing for the dinner, they still have an hour to prepare. Irene get out from the room wearing bathrobe because she just got out from the bathroom.

"Here.... Remind me later that we will go and buy you a new socks" irene said and go back to the room. Lisa just scratch his nape while looking at his sock.

"But this one can still use...." He mumbled while looking at the not so big hole.

"No it's not" irene and bring his belt and go back inside again. Irene indeed taking it note. She started to get ready too because she don't want lisa to wait for her too long.

"Hon... We're did you put my neck tie?" Lisa enter while irene was about to wear her undies.

"My gosh lalisa!" Irene startled.

"Aw... Wae?? I already saw that... No need to hide it from me" lisa cheeky smile at her and pull her closer.

"No... Lalisa stop it" irene stopping the latter.

"Hhmmm what about let's have hhmm..."

"No lali-- ahhhh shit" irene gripp on his shoulder when he squeeze her butt. "Ho-n-nn... Ahhh"

"We will be quick" lisa whisper and undeed his belt and his pants.

"Oh- hhahhhh... F-uck" irene moan when lisa started to rubb his member to her... "Ahh-hh ye-s ... Plea-se-e" she was so lost her mind was blown on how the pleasure lisa giving to her.

"Ahhh..." Lisa moan while keep banging irene..." I'm close" he said.

"ah-h---sh-it fast-er" hearing that, lisa fasten his phase and they both cumm together.

"I love you hon" lisa whisper to her ears.

"I love you too" after gaining strength, they both continue preparing and leave the apartment.