67

"Unnie is on the hospital"  Lisa was stunned on his position.

"What?! What hospital?"

"KimMedSEOUL but you don't need to worry too much--" Lisa immediately end the call and run to the elevator.

"Could you tell the room of the patient name Irene Bae?" Lisa asked the nurse that in charge there, the was surprised to see him and was get nervous while immediately obey ther.

"room 231 Mr. Ceo" lisa immediately run to the said room while praying that irene won't have a serious case. He can't wait to the elevator and run the stairs, the nurses and doctors that saw him got confused, why the hell the ceo running breathelessly in the hall way.

He didn't knock when he arrive and just open the door, he spotted seulgi with jisoo, Irene's mom and dad and the doctor talking with irene.

"LISA?!"

Before the incident.....

Irene decided to stay for more time because her head still badly aching she just hiding it from her mom. After finishing her food she told her mom that she will just check her room and find something but in the reality, she will take a rest

"Aigyoo...." She lay down and get her phone tried to contact Lisa but the latter's phone is off, she frown. "Is he really busy that he to turn off his phone?" She said and just turn off her phone and put it on her bedside table because she badly want to sleep.

Seohyun was knocking on her door because she have something to show her, when she don't get any response from her she tried to open the door just to see irene was peacefully sleeping in her bed. she smiled just seeing irene there, she miss her, her daughter. she was glad that irene is living in the happiest moment in her life, she knows that Lisa is good for her.

she walks and sit at the bedside and caresses her face.

"You don't know how happy and proud I am to you. I may not be vocal but I indeed happy for you my joohyun." she said and smile, she fix the cover and kiss her head before leaving her there.

she walks done and goes to the kitchen to cook something for their late lunch. 

Irene woke up because of the weird feeling, she stand up and run to the bathroom, and started to puke in the sink. She look at the mirror and saw herself looks so pale, she get the toothbrush and toothpaste and brush her teeth because she don't like the taste of it.

once she's done, she leaves the room and go downstairs and saw her mom in the living room busy on her laptop. 

"mom, do you have a medicine for head ache?" seohyun move her attention to her.

"i have wait" she stand up and go to the kitchen to get the meds and the water before going back to the living room and handed it to irene. " Are you sick?"

"Just a simple head ache, thanks mom" She took the meds and drink it. "what time is it?" Irene asked.

" 5:39 pm" Seohyun while looking at her watch.

"i slept that long?" irene.

" yeah, i cook for us but seems like your tired so i didn't disturb you... do you want to eat??" Seohyun asked, irene nodded. they both stand up and go to the kitchen.

"Stay for a night" seohyun said while watching irene eating.

"I might end sleeping here. My head really hurts badly" irene said.