47

"Lisa...."irene keep calling lisa but the latter still keep walking. "Lisa can you please stop because I'm already tired of walking!" Irene remove her shoes and throw it to lisa.

The latter stop and face her, irene who's mad now turn into soft express when she saw lisa's face. She immediately approach him and pull him into a hug.

"It's okay honey.... You can cry" irene and continue rubbing his back, and with that  lisa can't hold it anymore and cry at her shoulder.

"I'm so-rry" lisa between his sobbed.

"Ssshhh it's okay hon... It's okay, you just express what you have inside your heart...." Irene scooting him, she saw a bench not far from them. She pull lisa there and take a seat, at that point lisa calm down and just his sniffing can be heard between them.

Irene face him and wipe his tears stained and point his red nose.

"Looks like lil reindeer arrive" irene joke just to lighten his mood. "Are you good now?" Irene asked.

"I am?" Lisa asked back makes irene chuckled.

"Silly, I'm asking you.... Hon i don't know what happened between your family but whatever it is always remember that I'm always here okay? I'm your partner in your life therefore, you can show me your weakness, you can cry on me and I'm willing to be your big tissue..." Irene said and kiss his forehead. Lisa hug her and kiss her too.

"Thank you...." He said and pull her to take a seat besides her. "We were supposed to be three..." He started irene look at her and carefully listening.

"You mean...."

"Yeah, mom had her missed carriage for her third baby.... Our supposed to be baby sister. That's why I have grudge against them to him... Because of him, he push mommy to her limit that cause the baby have confliction inside her tummy, that's why when mom give birth to her she's not alive.... That's the other reason why we leave the kim's. The situation there is already not healthy. If you not know them, they are the owner of one of the biggest telecom business around the asia. They providing us nice house, luxury things and others but the toxic treat and foundation around the circle is not good.... Money can buy everything but money can't buy happiness and that's why mom and dad choose to leave and live on their own. They work hard just to give me and unnie and life that they want for us..." Lisa said and a small smile creep in his face. Irene hold his hand and caresses it.

"When our parents died, they didn't do anything nor show their selves to us to their daughter's funeral.... They're selfish, money already eat their whole brain. That's why me and unnie never contacted them to help us because we know that once we go to them everything will be controlled under him. He wants me and unnie to manage his company because there's no heiress other than us because mommy is the only child" he added and look at irene. "Maybe they are here to get us back....." Silence eat them again.

Back in the house.....

"Why are you here? we already cut our connection. We are now living in the best life" Jisoo face the two when lisa and irene leaves.

"Jisoo, please calm down first.... Hae-su, you told me that you will not going to hurt nor give a shit to our grandkids... Stop being pathetic!" Mrs. Kim sternly and approach jisoo.

"That man needs to tame, he don't know how to respe--"

"Don't talk to my brother like that!..." Seulgi was calming her, even the old woman was startled to her loud voice. "Respect? You want us to respect you? Do you ask your self if you deserve that?"

"You!!"

"Hae-su i said you stop!!!" The old woman grab the fork and point it to him who was about to slap jisoo. "don't you dare old man! Don't you dare to hurt my grandkids" she said. "I was just stopping my self because i know your condition but this is too much! You even dare hurt  my lisa infront of me and now jisoo? Are you not tired manipulating other people lives?" She throw the fork and hug jisoo and again look at him.

"Stop being a bastard.... We already talk that we will make up with them, don't you miss them? Don't you miss our family? I'm tired being alone.... We're getting older hae-su don't you want the remaining time we have spent it with them, we lost our daughter.... And i can't stomach that even our grandkids leave us." She said. "Leave....if you still choose being like this being a hard person even to your own family then leave! Leave us now!" She said, the old man look at her can't believe to what happened and to jisoo without leaving words he left the house alone.

Mrs. Kim face jisoo who's already crying.

"Ssshhh it's fine it's fine, grandma will stay here now... You and lisa have me now, i will now protect you from him.... I'm sorry for being a coward grandma... I will make up to the both of you, arraseo? Give me a chance" she said and hug jisoo, she  can't help not to cry too.

"Grandma...." Jisoo and hug her back.

"It's okay, grandma is here now.... That old man will not going to hurt nor bully you and lisa" she rubbed her until jisoo relax.

"Seul where's lisa?" Jisoo asked her girlfriend.

"They just around, unnie texted me don't worry about him" seulgi and smile, jisoo nodded.

"Grandma, you can follow grandpa now .. i can handle lisa" jisoo but the old woman shook her head.

"I will stay here until tomorrow, it's the main plan... To celebrate Christmas with you and lisa, also i want to talk lisa.... I want to apologize to the both of you" she said and patted jisoo's head. "You're seulgi right? Bring jisoo to her room first... I will wait lisa here and handle this. Seulgi nodded and assist jisoo to her room.

"We should go back now hon" irene said, they decided to walk in the park. They saw a lot of kids playing there, lisa is now playing with them while irene just watching them. She smile at the sight, indeed lisa will be a great and the coolest dad in the future.

"Okay.... Hey guys, hyung needs to go home now..."

"Hyung when are we going to see you again?" One of them asked.

"Ahm.... Soon, hyung will go in the other country... Maybe next time we will meet again"

"Oohh..." Lisa look at irene.

"How about me and irene unnie will treat you there ice cream perhaps?" The kids agree. They pull lisa and irene there.

"Do you want some too hon?" Lisa asked irene.

"Milk chocolate" irene, lisa nodded and get her one. "And you can't hon, you just drink chocolate earlier" irene said while wiping the little girl chin.

"Unnie are you and oppa lisa are like my parents?" Irene chuckled and patted her head.

"Well you can say that but.... We're not yet married" irene said.

"But in the future we will... And we will have a cute little girl like you" lisa join and handed the ice cream to irene.