Chapter 11: Ginyu Force Showdown!

Beginne am Anfang

"Greetings and salutations," Frieza said politely. "I am Lord Frieza, and I've come to your humble little planet to acquire the Dragon Balls. Thankfully, there is no need to fear, as I've already collected all seven of them. So, I've come to acquire the phrase in order to draw upon their power." Frieza politely explained.

Nail looked at Frieza with a look of determination, and anger.

"I suggest you leave immediately!" Nail growled. "We have no intention of sharing our people's secrets to a monster like you!" Nail said, staring harshly towards Frieza.

"I would be more forthcoming if I were you," Frieza said. "I didn't come here to kill you, but I will use force if necessary." Frieza said.

Frieza then turned his head to look at the large house next to them, causing Nail to tense up.

"There are two of you, yes?" Frieza asked. "I care not which one of you tells me the phrase, but one of you WILL tell me!" Frieza demanded.

Nail looked at Frieza, sensing no other option than to fight.

"I guess we have no choice but to fight." Nail said undaunted. "I won't let our Dragon Balls fall into your hands!" Nail said. "Grand Elder Guru, our people's leader resides here. If he is to be killed, then the Dragon Balls will cease to activate." Nail explained.

Frieza gave a curious hum, as he was told of this new revelation. From inside the house, Guru sensed Frieza's power, and telepathically communicated with Nail.

'Nail, my son...You must hold him off for as long as you can. Long enough for Dende to deliver the password to the Remanites, and grant their wish.' Guru pleaded.

'Yes, Grand Elder, I understand.' Nail responded.

Nail turned his gaze back towards Frieza.

"Grand Elder Guru doesn't have long to live," Nail said. "We shall commence our fight elsewhere." Nail explained.

Frieza smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine by me." Frieza said.

Both fighters took off to the sky and landed on a remote patch of land away from Guru. Both Nail and Frieza landed onto the land and faced each other. Nail gathered as much energy as he could and powered up before Frieza, who activated his scouter.

*BEEP-BEEP-BEEP*

"Oh my," Frieza said. "That's impressive! Somehow, you've managed to raise your power level to forty-two thousand. Quite a feat for the likes of an inferior race. But, to give you a sense of scale, MY power level...Is five-hundred thirty thousand." Frieza explained. "Rest assured, I don't have the intention of fighting you at my full power. Oho ho ho! How kind of me." Frieza said with a cruel smirk.

Baring his teeth, Nail growled before charging towards Frieza.

"Thats ENOUGH!" Nail roared.

(Meanwhile)

Vegeta walked through the hallways of Frieza's flagship. Behind him, corpses of Frieza's soldiers littered the hall behind him, even outside. Vegeta then entered Frieza's personal chambers and found that there were no Dragon Balls in sight.

"Damn," Vegeta cursed. "Where the Hell are the Dragon Balls?! Either they've been hidden away, or Frieza brought them with him. Wherever they are, those Remanites are sure to find them with that radar of theirs." Vegeta spoke to himself. " Though, I should mask my power, so they don't know that I'm here. I'll wait for them to summon this Shenron creature, then kill them and make my wish." Vegeta explained.