Chapter 16

Thomas's POV

Paige had came to the cafe once again and to my relief I thought she was gonna actually come back to the cafe and not taking the risks of getting fired for the amount of times she's been off.

I don't why she was off and since she was my girlfriend and she demanded that she wasn't going to tell me I accepted she wanted to keep half her life private so I let her but I grew concerned from the lack of texts and calls from her from the past weeks

"Paige." I called her name out softly, happy to see her but she looked stressed.

"What's up babe?" I asked, taking her hands in my arms not really caring if people saw me holding hers while I was post to be serving people, Paige was my own important priority right now.

"Thomas something is really bad." She rubbed her temples in frustration.

"What is it Paige? What's happened? You've been off for almost a weeks now." I asked, concerned.

"Thomas have you really not notice it? its been a week and you haven't even noticed it."

"Notice what?"

"Daisy been off off work for a week now, she's missing Thomas don't you pay attention to these things, Daisy is my bestfriend for crying out loud!"

"Okay calm down Paige,  we are going to find Daisy. I promise." I said, taking her in my arms, luckily the manger wasn't here today because he would be telling me I was unprofessional for sure. I knew daisy and she was Paige's bestfriend but I never really spoke to her, our conversations were small so I never pay attention to her but I don't pay attention to anyone but Paige since everyone is mostly in the kitchen cooking or running around the place except Daisy and Paige and Jason who are the ones who take orders at the front.

I was shocked to hear that Daisy was missing and that it upset Paige, for sure Daisy needed to be found safe and sound because who knows what's happened to her, Even though I barely knew her or talk to her she was important.