chapter 5

I couldn't sleep at all, It was uncomfortable as you can see I had been in chains and not being able to move them irritated me and I was in my psychotic ex house which terrified me too

He changed his whole appearance and everyone thought he was dead, but surely Paige and my parents were concerned and looking for me right?

Caleb didn't sleep in the same bed as me but He was next door as I could hear him shuffling around in his bed and his little snores.

How much I wish I could get out these chains and go to him and knock or even kill the shit out of him for not realizing he was a psychotic person.

wait a second.

That's it.

I had a pin in my hair.

I could easily use it to get myself out these chains.

I push myself up a bit more to the headboard, until I can feel my hand touch the pin on my hair I Slide it out of my hair and begin trying to pick the lock

damm He put some big strong locks right here He must think I would be very smart enough to get out some basic locks.

just as I was picking the lock, I heard footsteps making their way to my room, I had to think of something quickly before he notices i have a pin, I try placing it on my hair but It falls on the floor on the other side of the bed which was lucky because he wouldn't come the other side seeing it but I was fucked now.

I couldn't reach down the floor and grab it now.

Just then the door open and I closed my eyes, hoping he would just check on me then go away, but he didn't I could sense He was smiling and I could feel the touch of his lips kissing my forehead and stroking my cheek.

after he left shutting the door.

I had to get out I couldn't stand it any longer, But my only hope was that pin which is now on the floor where I can't reach it.

The only thought I had was something I didn't think I could do.

I had to break my wrists.

but shit I couldn't, I.. fuck Caleb I fucking hate you!!

I had to do it. he broke my pinky one time before, I could surely do it again.

Caleb had already went back to bed as I heard his footsteps going back into his room and closing it and his snores began a again.

Now I really had to try and get out here and I really couldn't believe I was gonna break my bones for someone I was terrified of but I was filled with desperation to get out here I couldn't be here any longer then I was.

I bite on the cover sheet to retain my screams or my painful you could say and slowly start trying to slide them off.

The pain was unbearable I felt like I was in the movie jigsaw where you would have to hurt yourself to set free.

the pain was increasing and increasing as I struggled to slip my hands off, It was lucky that Caleb had put the covers on me otherwise you would be hearing me scream my lungs out, through my whole mind was saying 'holy fucking shit'

I could hear my bones cracking, Tears were coming out from eyes, I just try to think once I got out here I could get some help and everything would be fine yeah it will be fine right?

as my hands slide fully out, my wrists fully break, cracking as the bones come out and I tightly grit my teeth on the cover trying not to scream, fuck it hurts!

I look up at my hands and they are turn a way that it made my stomach twist, but I couldn't believe it I got out these chains.

I make my way to the door, there was no way the window was open any time soon since it had 5 padlocks on it yes 5!

I slowly open the door, my wrists would hurt but I had to use them which was the bad thing but if I wanted to get out here I had to battle some wounds.

I make my way down the hallway, the house was lit up like the ocean, the moon was out, it was showing off the sea that look like a deep rich blue when it was dark, I made my way down the stairs slowly trying not to let it creak it did creak but Caleb was too much in sleep to care.

Its a shame..

this place is so nice and it look liked a holiday house,

I make my way over to the door and it only had one lock, but the keys were right next to the door, I grab them slowly so they don't rattle and slowly insert the key, My wrists painfully throb from inserting the key.

as soon as I opened the door I was met by the smell of the sea, which I didn't really like the smell of but that was the least of my worries right now.

he really did go out didn't he? this place was like a ghost town, perfect to keep his hostages. the house was nearly on a cliff but few meters away which scared me slightly the sea was just below and It was starting to get lighter but still dark. what time was it? its surely was somewhere about 5 in the morning or something like that

I rain towards the road which was a distant away, I never looked back too afraid to if I did. The bushes had cut me giving me little cuts

As I ran to the road, I looked back and luckily the lights were still off, as I  ran and ran the house got smaller and I was in the middle of the road, Even though I called out for help I know there would be no one but there had to some hope please..

just as I look around the road, My heart stopped.

the lights were on in the house.

What is love?