chapter 8

"So your telling me that you can't do nothing for a girl that is missing when I clearly gave a statement as to when I last saw Daisy Hardens?!"

"we are looking into it. for now I'm afraid there is nothing we can do at the moment though."

"Really?! Surely with my statement you can find some sort of thing to do with the missing case of Daisy hardens."

"well it will take a couple of days to fully go over what you said but for now like I said I can't do nothing at the moment now come back when I call you or I will call security on you!"

"Asshole."

"Any luck Paige?" Claire her sister said.

"No. They were such Assholes, God I swear police don't care!"

"then we should try to sort it out if they won't do anything at the moment." her sister insisted.

later that evening Paige and her sister Claire went into Paige's room, as Claire handle the paper notes she had wrote down while Paige was ranting about when she last saw Daisy.

"but even if I had saw her on the train last someone could of kidnapped her but why and who?"

"go back to when you was in the café Paige. you said you saw someone dodgy people and they egg Daisy's house right?"

"Yeah but they were teenagers Claire why would they have anything to be involved with daisy being missing?"

"Money?"

"You think that the person who kidnapped Daisy could of payed the teenagers to keep a eye on Daisy or kidnapped her?"

"Potentially Paige."

"but wouldn't they have done that already?"

"Maybe they were planning it, plus you was in the way of their plan maybe so they might of kidnapped her when you wasn't around?"

"okay so if there's a potential that the teenagers were given money to kidnapped her then who could it be that someone wanted her so badly?"

"I don't know on that question Paige since I don't know her as much as you do."

"Hmm.. but hold up if the teenagers were payed to kidnapped Daisy how come I don't see them anymore?"

"Maybe they are hiding? oh shit Sorry Paige but I've got go to a meeting but tell me later of you have anything else regarding about her missing." Claire said before she rushed out the door.

"well first I'm gonna have to find the faces of the teenagers and pick a bone with them for sure."

What is love?