Chapter 6

The lights were on in the house.

Fuck! But how?! i was sure I was quiet enough for him to not hear me.

My wrists were still throbbing painfully but I was only focus on getting away so I didn't feel the pain as much.

I suddenly got startled, flinching as I hear my name being called out with a intense furious shout from him in the distance.

I had nowhere to go, other then just run down the road hoping a car would pop up but this place is like a ghost town, no wonder why he brought it. It was a perfect place to keep me hostage.

"DAISY! COME THE FUCK BACK RIGHT NOW!!" His roared powerfully.

I could see him coming out the door in the distance, running as soon as he saw me. My first instincts were to run where ever and I ran in the road.

his shouting never had stopped, I could hear it in the distant continuously shouting my name, in anger.

I had made sure not to trip over anything, My wrists were badly injured enough and the last thing I wanted was broken ankles or legs.

"Daisy Darling!! You can't run away from me! you have nowhere to GO!!"

for sure he was right, I didn't have anywhere to go, I just hope my friends and family were still looking for me they surely would notice by now I'm gone.

rains soon begins to pour down on me like a shower. it was cold enough and I was only in a pair of shorts and a oversized hoodie with over the knee socks, I wish I wore better clothes but I went swimming before and I didn't expected to be kidnapped by this asshole.

the streetlights flicker, and droplets splash on my wet long black hair, My mascara running down my face as I plead to god to let me have freedom.

but soon enough I was knocked out.

Caleb POV

I didn't understand Daisy. why would she do this?

I had woken up, hearing the slight sound of movement from Daisy and I thought she trying to escape, frustrated I get up from my bed groaning.

I was about to shout at her for escaping but instead I saw her sound asleep on the bed. she was just moving around in the bed.

I had a slight guilty feeling for putting her in chains, but I wasn't taking any risks. I had spent too many years to let my effort go to waste now.

it warm my heart seeing her peacefully asleep, she was angel. she had a prefect v-lined face, adorable chubby cheeks that had some tiny bit of makeup blush I assume? her eyes were a beautiful rich brown colur when I first saw her, she had beautiful eyelashes , I hated when she put on fake ones or coated them in mascara, they were perfect as they were. she had freckles covered around her nose and cheeks which made her look like a little adorable kid.

I smiled, I kissed her on the forehead and stroke her soft cheek. I left the room for her to sleep peacefully.

I had gone back to my bed, covering myself with the covers as I fall in a deep slumber thinking about daisy.

Later on I had woken up, I needed a drink but I decided to check on Daisy, she seemed to behave very well when she was asleep, I was thinking of using Anesthesia or chloroform on her if she didn't behave or I couldn't cope with her outbursts but I thought otherwise. Maybe I will Maybe I won't.

I open the door slowly, trying to not wake up her up, I slowly walk in smiling, excited to see her again but my smile completely vanished.

she wasn't there.

I was furious very furious with you Daisy!!

how did she even get out?! those chains were more stronger then gorilla glue. How did she fucking get out?!!

I stomped down the stairs, putting the lights on and I look everywhere around the house but she wasn't here so she escaped through the door, where I saw the keys to unlock the door, fuck I forgot to hide them.

I angrily opened the door, Shouting her name furiously.

"DAISY GET THE FUCK BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted roaring so she could hear how fucking pissed off I was with her, she was really in for a lesson.

soon enough I saw her little figure in the distance near the road. poor thing did she really think that someone would be driving along these deserted roads to come and be her knight and shining armor?

she soon ran in the road, as she saw me I could image the terror on her face knowing she was in real big trouble for pulling such a stunt on me.

I got into my car and started the car driving down the road, in hopes to see her running, she had ran quite far didn't she? but she wasn't getting away for sure.

soon enough I saw her, she had stopped bending over, panting I didn't go too near and park a bit far away from her, she would of saw my car lights otherwise and make a run for it again.

I got out the car slowly shutting the door, I had to sadly put you to sleep daisy, I didn't want too but you left me no choice my darling.

as she was about to make a run again, I slightly punch her around the head and putting the chloroform over mouth to make sure she was fully knocked out.

she was on the road, she was completely knocked out but soon enough my eyes softened when I saw her delicate beautiful wrists broken.

she had broken her wrists to get away.

"Daisy.." My voice cracked, heartbroken at what had done to herself.

I put her in the back seat of the car. lying her down with a pillow on her head and drove back home.

what is love?