chapter 3

Thank god its the weekend, I'm going out with Paige and her family today to a amusement park since its Paige's sister birthday and she wanted me to come along so I agreed.

I took a train since the park that her sister suggested was quite far away which was annoying but it was her birthday so I couldn't say no.

sometimes I always feel like a pair of eyes are watching me but as soon as I put my earphones in it feels like I had escaped reality, I liked music and i find it a therapeutic. as the train stopped at each stop I begin to grow tired I had 5 stops to go. why couldn't her sister picked a better and nearer theme park? well I guess its her birthday and she gets to choose.

finally It was my stop I was tired but luckily I brought a energy drink to keep me going on the way. as I put my ticket train into the machine I can see Paige and her family waiting for me.

"Oh Daisy It's so nice to see you again." Paige's mother said,

"You too! Its been a while." I said.

she gave me a warm smile and so did the rest of her family. and here we go another travel but it wasn't too long luckily.

when we got to the place me and Paige had gone on rides together and her parents would go on some with her Claire and Claire would go on some with us, it was fun hearing Paige scream when she told me she was never scared of rollercoasters.

later in the evening me and Paige had gone to a small café while we wait for Claire and her parents who were still trying some rides me and Paige were soaked after going on the tidal wave. but we did dry up a bit. just image the looks I get when I am on the train.

"Well for sure my Mother won't be pleased with me wetting the seat." Paige shrug, as I laugh.

"well look at me, image the looks i will get on the train."

"I could drop you off."

"Its about a hour drive Paige haha I will be fine."

Paige resisted a bit telling me over and over that she would drop me off but I couldn't keep being afraid and I wasn't. Yes I was paranoid then and Now but Paige was more concern about me more then myself.

Later on the evening it was time to go since Claire, Paige's sister had school in the morning and got sure me and Paige had work too so we didn't stay long.

I'm already on the train I already told Paige I would call her when I'm home.

As I expected I did get a lot of looks well I was soaked so course I would but I wasn't massively soaked just a bit but it was still Enough to get peoples scares.

Some were rude stares like this elderly man who looked into his 40's looked at me like I was some of type of person who who had taken drugs on a daily basis.

oh well it was the life. It's happens.

What is love?