Fourth act: Pain and love

WARNING: cringe, sex related things, abuse

Time passed and i got used to the school, i didn't make any new friends but it was okay.
I had very much fun with Cherry and Layla after class. My relationship with Mr Anderson was weird, we barely talked, we only stared at each other but each time we did it was really intense.

I had been out with Viktor and some friends of his, he hadn't lied, it was really fun. We snuck out of the school at night, walked to the closest pub and just had a few drinks. Funniest thing is that we never got caught.

I was one of the only ones left in the school, we were on Friday so most of them already left to go to their houses. My mum told me that she was coming to pick me up at 8pm.

I picked up my bag and left the room, i put on my headphones and strolled down the stairs while listening to music.

I still had some time left so i was tempted to go to my tutor's house.
Bad idea, i though, if i wasn't here when my mum arrived she was going to be really mad.

I got out of the school through the main entrance and sat on the porch.

Let me put on a show for you daddy
Let me put on a show for you tiger,

I waited but no one came, so i decided to go back to my room to grab a few things to entertain myself. I took a a blunt and a bottle of whisky and decided to visit the school.

I lit a cigarette and brought it to my lips, blowing smoke into the air. I think the whole school, except for the teachers that didn't leave, was empty. I wandered through the hallways, getting in people's rooms, looking through their stuff. I saw a really pretty lipstick and stole it. I started to feel dizzy and went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good, at least for now, i applied the lipstick on my lips, it's name was "passion", a dark cherry-ish color. I knew i was pretty, but there's a lot of pretty girls, i wanted to be the girl that everybody watches, even in a room full of pretty girls.

I wanted to be loved, to be wanted. The girl in the mirror was staring at me, she looked tired, arrogant, her eyes were red. I didn't like her appearance, it made me angry, i didn't want to be that girl. I threw the empty whisky bottle in the mirror, that shattered into thousands of pieces.

There was no girl anymore, only a black hole, i smiled and left.

My mum wasn't here, no sign of her or any car.

Where the fuck is she

I wanted to show her my new lipstick

You see mum, how pretty i am?

Let's go for a walk, i thought. It was cold, again. I shivered and tried to maintain my beige coat on my chest. It was really dark outside, i could barely see the road.