Forget ABC remember us, JKL and M!

This is going to be a total redo of a started biography that we wrote that we failed at...Now hopefully with a better plot mixed in with our memories we present this, the story of our friendship, our family actually.Not a total recollection of everything but this is a combination of different views along with some guesses as to what things were...It's sorta hard to explain XD Erm, dear reader without further wait please read,comment and vote! Thank you!-Your authors

***************************************************************************************************************

Prologue:

 With the wisdom and the thoughts of people ages ahead of her, the seemingly normal 7 year-old had discovered these...things. Things that were to be unheard, hidden and forgotten she had learned and remembered all of them. She never had any reason to argue, at least not in her earlier years, and was never once struck by her single mother.However, she was a quiet, polite well-behaved child and was loved by everyone she met, she had everything a little girl would want except, she didn't want it.She wanted her mother back, the one who swore to always listen to her, the one that actually did, the one that played with her without complaint...the girl never complained,she was used to being independent as an only child but soon began to lose trust in everyone after being fed lie after lie.She shut her true emotions out completely by the 4th grade and soon began a slowly speeding spiral down into depression. Her interest in everything suddenly vanished,she felt everything was now a drag and didn't try anymore to aim for the top but she still didn't fail completely, but of course every little thing she did from forgetting to say thank you to not organizing her room a certain way sent her mom in chaotic fits, both were stressed not from her but the new person they had in their lives the one she thought of as IT. After brainwashing her against the poor girl,IT ruined them financially and in the end left, but not without leaving havoc behind, the havoc thrown on the innocent girl who by then did not like her mother one bit. After everything went to shambles, both mother and daughter had decided to part "for only a school year" so that the mother could revive the life that they had prior to the mistakes and because she had fought and insulted her daughter to a point where no parent should pass around the same time...Either way it was a burden on the girl but her opinion didn't matter, she was going to lose friends that she had had scince second grade and on top of that she was starting high school this year, sure she had two twin cousins around her age who she would live with but they honestly never cared about her, she didn't care enough to show it though by now she knew how to lie perfectly and how to mask everything. She had decided then to just try and find her breathe again, on the 4 hour drive to her aunt's desert home, she felt free but alone and she cried for what she hoped was the last time for pointless things, a silent sob that she hid in a favorite blanket one that reminded her of what she never had really, her childhood...She had a dream during the long drive, of her and her cousins at a very early age and of another small boy, one who had misunderstood the meaning of marriage and had asked her hand in it, she gave it to him without a thought however...