31) Jalebis And Kisses

🥀

Never before Vikram had thought that he would ever set foot in the poorest part of the town however, today was something different.

Like always Aadya was making him do something which he had never done before.

The dirt, the narrow passages, the rotten smell, houses smaller than his washroom and the people staring at him as if he was some kind of alien.

For the first time he was feeling out of place.

He was trying very hard to control it but the rotten dirty smell in the atmosphere was making him grimace in disgust.

After passing through so many small alleys he finally reached his destination.

The ground was crowded by young volunteers and parents with their children.

Among the busy crowd he tried to find his lady however it seemed like she was hiding herself somewhere from him.

In a French tailored suit he was gaining the attention of young women. Ignoring them completely he moved his gaze here and there for his darling.

A handsome smile curved on his lips when his eyes got the sight of her.

She was speaking to a few women while carrying a small baby on her hip.

She was in a simple red sweater and blue denim jeans with her black hair left open with two cute butterfly clips adorning her black curls.

Vikram was once again mesmerized by her beauty

With a sweet smile on her face she was speaking to the women and stealing a few glances of the baby, from time to time.

She was looking no lesser than an angel.

He just wanted to wrap his arms around her waist and hug her tight to himself from behind however something mischievous traced passed through his mind and with a wicked smirk on his lips he sauntered towards her.

Standing behind her he took a gentle sniff of the jasmine flower scent of her black sleek curls, Aadya was so engrossed in her work that she didn't notice him.

He gently placed his hands over the side of her hips and in a lascivious way grazed his front to her back, biting back a chuckle when he felt her body getting stiff by his touch.

Feeling the lewd touch on her back Aadya gasped in disgust, she just wanted to kill that asshole who was touching her like that, however when she looked at her culprit, a beautiful smile blossomed on her lips.

It was her soon to be husband, Vikram.

Smiling back to her he opened his arms for a hug and within a second Aadya wrapped her hand around his neck, hugging him tight.

Vikram chuckled seeing her excitement and brought her closer to his body.

"Finally you are smiling," she whispered, when his sullen look from last night flashed on her mind.