"We're going to be late!!" She called over her shoulder as she grabbed a pair of heeled boots from the floor and slipped them on as she exited her apartment.

~~~~~

"I changed my mind, kiddo, I don't think I will be entering with you." Bucky commented as soon as they were standing in front of Mikaelson Mansion. It was safe to say that the older sibling was rather put off by the appearance of the building. The double doors of the home, the showy landscaping, the flashy designs on the doors, and just the general appearance was appalling to him. He didn't understand why one would want to live in a house like this.

Elliot took notice of her brother's stare and sent him an apologetic glance before she slightly laughed at the expression on his face. "I know! I know! It's a bit much, " Bucky shot her a pointed glare, "Fine! More than a bit much! But please can you not give them your whole death glare thing that Sam is always complaining about."

Bucky sighed, "Fine. I'll try not to."

Elliot grinned as she looped her arm around her brother's, dragging him through the doors of the home. "That's all I'm asking. Now come on!!"

"Bekah!!" She called as soon as they walked through the doors and into the hallway of the mansion with a very put off and depressed looking older brother next to her.

In a matter of a few seconds, there was a blonde blur in front of them and then Rebekah appeared. "Elliot! Hi!" She squealed, pulling her best friend into a tight hug. She then pulled back and Elliot spoke up, introducing her brother and her blonde best friend formally.

"Rebekah, this is Bucky, " She gestured to the blonde then to her older brother, "Bucky, this is Rebekah." She gestured to her older brother and then to the blonde.

"Hi." Bucky greeted her with a tight smile that if you paid too much attention to, it looked rather sarcastic, but nonetheless, it still had the vampire practically weak in the knees.

"Hi."

Bucky then looked over to his little sister with what one would assume was a look of despair. He wasn't one of the most social type people—he wasn't much of a people person in general. Pretty much the only person that he constantly was okay with hanging out with was his little sister. And that was probably because he had raised the kid his whole life and had been stuck with her ever since. Not like he minded though.

"Can-" Bucky began to say, but was cut off when Rebekah spoke up again.

"You should meet the rest of my family!!"

"Oh god.." Bucky muttered to himself as he was then dragged away from Elliot by the blonde vampire, sending a look that was a plea for help. Elliot stifled her little giggles before she rushed after her brother and best friend.

By the time she caught up with him, Bucky was giving a room of three very old vampires a very awkward smile. Elliot burst out laughing at his awkwardness, attracting all the attention towards herself instead of her brother.

"Shut up, kid."

"Back at you, old man."

"God, you're annoying."

"One would think seeing as you're the one who raised me."

"Ouch."

"But don't worry, your parental skills were top notch." She gave him two big thumbs up and an exaggerated large smile.

"I'm sure they were." He nodded his head in a mocking manner, glaring at her.

They then heard an awe from Rebekah, making both siblings snap their heads over to the blonde and then looked back at each other. Staring at each other for a moment and then realizing that they were in front of others. Elliot just shrugged at her brother, who rolled his eyes in response.