twenty-four.

you're worse

you're worse

~~~~~

After violently slamming the man's head against the wall and making sure that he was still breathing, she made her way to where she had heard all the commotion earlier during her hunt.

When she got up to see what had happened, her eyes widened at the sight. She saw John kneeled in front of his friend, trying to wake Lemar up, who had his eyes closed, blood running from the corners of his mouth, and a bloodied spot on the broken pillar behind him.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Lemar. Lemar!" John said over and over again. And even though Elliot disliked John, she couldn't help but let tears prick in the corners of her eyes as she watched the man realize that his friend and partner in the field was indeed dead.

However, she quickly snapped out of her sadness as she saw a murderous expression pass over John's face. She saw him bolt after the room, which all three of them followed after him. But unlike Sam and Bucky, Elliot took a shorter route in hopes of trying to cut John off before he could do any damage.

She saw that John had knocked one of the Flag Smashers onto their feet, making her concern grow as she ran faster towards the two of them. As John went to make his way towards the angry super soldier, he slammed the shield into her face and made her go flying backwards through the air until she collided with the ground. Gasps from the crowd sounded around her.

Turning over on her side, she coughed up some blood as she then watched John repeatedly slam the shield down onto the Flag Smasher. One. Two. Three times. It never seemed to end.

That was until there was no longer a rise and fall to the steady rhythm of the man's breathing or his heart beat. Nor were there any signs or movements of life. Lastly, she watched the man's hand fall onto the floor, blood coating his fingertips.

Her eyes grew heavy before her head lolled to the side and hit the floor of the brick pavement beneath her.

~~~~~

Elliot was in the arms of her older brother as the two men followed John away from the massive scene that he had caused. One of them, Bucky, was thoroughly pissed at the man for the fact that he had hurt his baby sister, who had been just trying to help the man that John had ended up killing.

The part that concerned him the most was that she was yet to wake up. Normally by now she would've come to and had been up and moving again, but instead, she was still rendered unconscious.