seventeen.

{outfit for chapter above}

soldier

════⋆★⋆════

Elliot was sitting on top of a neatly stacked pile of wooden crates as she watched her big brother and Sam argue back and forth about the stupidity of Bucky's decision. A cup of coffee was in her hand as she watched the argument as if it were reality TV.

And yes, she gave up the herbal tea thing she had been going for. The temptation for caffeine had been calling for her and she decided that if she couldn't get drunk, then the caffeine couldn't affect her in any bad ways like Natasha had told her it would.

Before she could make a comment towards the conversation, someone entered the warehouse, joining the three of them. Whipping her head towards the direction of the footsteps, she saw Zemo. She then looked towards Sam and Bucky. One of them looked as if they were going to kill the other one because of his careless actions.

"Uh oh..." Elliot muttered to herself before taking another long sip of coffee, waiting for the drama to unfold before her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Sam said to Bucky when he turned back towards his friend.

Bucky sighed, "No listen." He tried to reason.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked before he looked towards Bucky. "What is he doing here?"

"I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't let this happen."

"благослови твою душу." Elliot mused in amusement, knowing that her brother was about to get scolded, much like how did to her about the actions she seemed to make. [Bless your soul.]

"What did you do?!" Sam exclaimed, clearly frustrated.

"Something stupid!!!" Elliot called out towards her brother, earning a glare from him and an almost amused smile from Sam. Her gaze then traveled towards the Sokovian in the room. "Zemo! Think fast!" She yelled to him as she hurled a dagger at him.

However, Zemo caught it right before it would pierce the skin on his forehead. "Nice to see you too, Blakely."

~~~~~

Madripoor.

It was one of the places that Elliot had considered going to after all the Avengers drama had died down. And in hindsight, she probably should have gone here instead of Mystic Falls.