four.

{same outfit as last chapter}

Roomie

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Rebekah followed behind Elliot as she entered her apartment, inviting the blonde in since she was a vampire. Once the blonde had entered, Elliot locked her two locks and fixed her deadbolt, refraining from putting the chair below the handle, not wanting to raise a bunch of questions from the blonde.

The vampire glanced around the main room of the apartment. It wasn't anything spectacular. There weren't many decorations on the wall or any in general. There just seemed to be the furniture, a vase of roses on the table, and a dart board on one of the walls, plus some candles that were on some of the surfaces. There were no pictures, no paintings, no frames, no nothing.

It was much different than Rebekah pictured it to be.

She thought that it would have been decorated head to toe. Adorned with different family photos. Or a framed picture of a pet. She expected the colors of the apartment to be bright or pastel, but instead they were in the darker spectrum. Shades of dark gray, dark blue, and black.

It was cute and quaint in a dark twisted kind of way.

There were a few candles littered around the apartment. All of them were burning. All of them had the same scent. Instead of the expected floral, sweet smells, they matched the darker tones and aura that seemed to be the theme of the room. It smelled like vanilla and sandalwood.

It was pleasant, but also not too inviting.

All in all, it seemed to match how the tiny petite brunette seemed to act.

The blonde's attention then drifted towards the television that was mounted on the wall. There was a knife with a black and silver hand embedded in it. The screen was cracked, parts of the glass on the floor.

"What happened there?" Rebekah asked.

Elliot chuckled while looking at the dagger that was in her old TV before glancing at the box that contained her knew one that was on the floor next to her. "I have a temper." The brunette replied with a smile, which was mirrored by the blonde.

"C'mon, I'll show you the room you can stay in." Elliot then told her. She then led Rebekah to a room that was across from her. She then turned the doorknob and pushed open the door. "Look, I know it isn't much-" Elliot began to say, but was interrupted.

"No, it's fine. It's perfect. Thank you!" Rebekah gushed, quickly pulled the girl into a hug.

Elliot was taken back by the movement. She wasn't used to affection. She only ever really hugged a few people. Her brother. Steve, Natasha, and sometimes a few of the other Avengers. Her time being brainwashed and held in captivity made her not trust many people and enjoy her personal space.

Hesitantly, Elliot wrapped her arms around the taller blonde, reciprocating the hug. When the broke apart, they both had smiles.

"Wanna go help me put up a new TV, roomie?" Elliot then said as she bumped shoulders with Rebekah playfully.

"Wanna go help me put up a new TV, roomie?"  Elliot then said as she bumped shoulders with Rebekah playfully

a/n: hello lovelies:) this is a filler chapter. short and kind of boring. i really hate it, but the next one should be better.

opinions?

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

see you next update. stay safe. love you lots<3