"Nothing is worth you dying!!"

"You being alive is worth it!!"

Bucky went silent at her words as Elliot nervously chewed on her bottom lip. "There wouldn't be a purpose of being alive if you were gone..." Her voice broke at the end as tears welled in her eyes, a few slipping down her cheeks.

"Kiddo..." He whispered to himself, feeling awfully bad for yelling at his little sister now. Bucky pulled her into a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around her as he comforted her.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you."

Instead of replying, Elliot just wrapped her arms tighter around her brother.

~~~~~

The two siblings had wound up asleep on the couch in Elliot's apartment. The younger sibling was curled up next to her older brother, who was leaning back on the couch with his legs resting on the coffee table in front of them. The two had fallen asleep while watching one of the movies that Elliot had forced her older brother to watch.

However, their rest was short lived when Bucky woke to the sounds of his baby sister screaming in her sleep.

Immediately panicked, Bucky gently shook her awake. Her light colored eyes snapped open as she quickly pulled a nearby dagger to her brother's neck as she held him against the couch so he couldn't move.

Bucky's eyes widened, forgetting how she normally was when she was awakened from a nightmare. "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa." Bucky exclaimed, gently pushing the metallic dagger away from his neck as he soon then saw Elliot reel back and collapse onto the couch again.

"I'm sorry." She breathed out.

The older Barnes carefully opened up her fist that held the dagger before taking it from her hands and placing it on the small side table next to him.

"You want to talk about it?"

Elliot shook her head as she tucked her hair behind her ears, getting annoyed that they had fallen in front of her face and blocking her view.

"Do you want anything?" Bucky questioned, afterwards blinking his eyes, slowly trying to adjust to being back awake.

Elliot once again shook her head and instead curled up again against her brother, resting her head on his chest. Bucky wrapped his arm around her and placed a kiss on top of her head before both of them soon drifted back off to sleep.

~~~~~

"Do we have to go?" Bucky groaned in annoyance from the other room of Elliot's apartment.

Elliot peeked her head out from outside of the bathroom where she had been curling her hair to see her brother. "Of course we have to go!! Bekah wanted to see if I was okay after last and she wanted to meet you!!"

"Why the hell would she want to meet me?"

"Because she does!! You're important to me so she wanted to meet you!!" She shouted down the hallway in a happy tone. Much different to how it had been the prior day and night.

The small brunette then exited the bathroom, skipping down the hallway. Once she reached her brother in the kitchen she placed a quick kiss on his cheek before pouring herself a cup of coffee from the already brewed pot, thanks to her brother who had made it earlier in the morning. "Plus, I'm pretty sure she finds you hot." Elliot spoke, teasingly, making Bucky just stare at her.

"What?" She laughed. "I'm just saying!!"

"You're a scheming little super soldier, you know that?" Bucky questioned her, wrapping his arms around her and tickling her sides. Elliot slipped through his grip, laughing and holding her sides in pain from her own laughter, before running towards the door.