" You know what. Tell him that you enter him in this  costumes contest. Mia and Monty are on it too" Sheri says ponting at the poster on the wall ,where the three girls stoped walking " Yeah, maybe he could dressed up as my actually boyfriend" The three girls smile and walked out of school.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Flashback:

Rumours were very popular in Liberty High, every day a new one but the thing about rumours is that they end up going away and being forgotten Mia was ussed listening about rumours about her mostely that she was cheating on Montgomery with Justin or that Mia's and Monty relationship was open and they could be with other people .They were obviously lies and most people didn't belive them mostely because Monty always made sure to end all the rumours with pretty much all the time with figths .

The new rumour going around was a list, a list that was ranking girls ,best to worst. Some girls were hyped about it like Angie Romero with best lips she was proud of that, but then there were girls like Hannah, Jess and Mia that were disgusted about it .Mia was even more disgusted because the person behind that list was one of her friends Alex Standall.

"Hey have you seen this"Angie past the paper to Mia to see. The paper was divide in two: on the left side best's and on the right side worst's . Mia's eyes fell down the paper and the girl did reconized some of the names on it and in the middle of all of them se noticed her name there under the topic of Best body and best smile. 

Mia knew that Monty would freak out when he saw it " Zach who did this list" Mia asks her best friend that was by her side on the classroom "Not sure ,why " Zach responds "Have you seen where my name is Monty is going to freak out when he finds out" Mia tells the boy.Zach knew that what the girl was saying was the thruth, he coulnd't undersatnd why someone like her was with someone like him. Mia was so sweet and nice and deserved the world and Monty was a totally train wreck.

The bell sound rang  and  everyone went to there places, the list was still passing around and at the moment was at her friend Hannah hands. Mia knew that Hannah was going to hate that list and honetly she cound't  judge her .

"Hannah I need your sit in the chair" The teacher says  when Hannah got up from her place to throw the paper on the thrash can and the whole class laughed at the girl .However some other kid decided to take the paper out of the thrash .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Since the list thing became known all around the school Mia could fell  all eyes on her, and for the first time in years, she wasn't sure she was appreciating it. She spoted Jeff and Clay on the library and decided to join the two while she waited for her boyfriend .

"It's good" Clay says "We just need to work on structure and you used the word 'unic' like seven times. If one thing is unic  the other six things should probably be something else" Clay explains.

" Hey boys" Mia greets the two " Hey M" Clay says "Sup Mimi" Jeff greets the girl .Mia took a sit rigth beside Jeff and kissed his cheek "What are you two doing " The hazel eyed beauty asks.