ᵂᵉ'ʳᵉ qᵘⁱᶜᵏᵉʳ, qᵘⁱᶜᵏᵉʳ

Start from the beginning

"To avoid you--"

"Kong?"

"I mean to say to avoid getting late for our class. Come on let's go!" Fucking Bright.

Bright smirk. Knowing damn well his friend is whipper than whipping cream. What can he say Kong is his brother after all. Unresistible.

"OMG- is it death day?? Our head hazer arriving ten minutes before class not after class???" None other then Toota. The drama queen obviously.

Great. Now all he wants to do is buried himself wrapped with his blanket. And continue his dream. That's sounds fantastic isn't it. Of course it is.

"Move assholes"

And that's how his day start when from 11/10 to 5/10 very quick. The thought of having the same lunch break as Kong meaning he'll get to take a look at him lift up his mood a bit.

*

*

Kong left the office room with a stressful look on his face. Not noticing how Prem and Knott gave him a concern look when he walked pass them. He was to lost in his mind that he didn't notice them.

He took the left turn. Opposite to the food cafeteria way. Earning a confused look from both the senior.

"What happen?"

"I don't know but whatever it is, it doesn't look good."

Kongpob dropped his bag on the bench. Dropping his head on the table next. Groaning. Blaming all the coffee he took since last night. Sleepless. His headache getting worst.

Maybe he can napped a bit before returning to the dorm. And lay hi head on his hand. Closing his trying to redeem his sleep as possible as he can.

Soon he immediately slip into the dreamland. To damn to care about anything.

*

*

Meanwhile,

The moment they step their foot to the canteen Arthit is restless. Though he tried to hide it. He was indeed restless. Why? Because he cannot find his Kong but his group of friends are already sitted at the table.

Bright shake his head silently. But he must say he quite enjoy this love sick puppy Arthit is towards his brother. Arthit is cold hearted ass bitch. After getting his heart break by Namtarn he turn into this cold hearted person with resting bitch face 24/7.

But seeing him like a lost puppy looking around trying to find his owner was way to good to be true. Damn his brother charms.

Arthit tried to be low-key and not turning his head much to look for his Kong. But who is he kidding right now. He is damn worried.

"Ai'Arthit, me and Prem need to go to get Mr. Khom signature you guys can eat first and save us a sit."

And they both rushed away. Making him stuck with the idiots.

"Come on Princess I saw a sit for us let's go."

"For god sake Arthit stopped it. You look like your dearest husband went for a war. And eat your food."
Toota have enough with Arthit's shit. And there goes Bright. Who seems oddly quiet and silently eats his food. Making no attempt to steal either of his and Arthit's food. Miracle he must say.

He prayed harder than he ever prayed when exam came. He prayed so that Prem and Knott walked in or Kongpob would be better to lighten up the dull mood.

These two look like someone killed their dog with bare hands.

As magic it is the goddess heard his prayer and send both Knott and Prem. He thank the heavens seeing they both. Saving his ass from this depressing session. He's depressed enough about studies he don't need this okay? Geez people.