ᵂᵉ'ʳᵉ qᵘⁱᶜᵏᵉʳ, qᵘⁱᶜᵏᵉʳ

ᵂʰᵒ ᶜᵃʳᵉˢ ⁱᶠ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ᵒᵘᵗ?
°
°
°

It was a day after he went out with his P'Arthit. It was nice and he really enjoyed being with the latter. For once since he would remember he finally able to enjoy a tiny bit of his day with his dearest crush. Okay he admits he likes him like helloo world who wouldn't right? His pale muscle body. Not to big but just nice. Fit. And his breathy raspy voice is just so... chefs kiss!

Of course he tried "keywords is tried but it just he's so attractive and handsome and cute and gentlemen and he's everything every human being wants to be with. And it's not like his heart would listen to the owner. The hearts knows what it wants.

Going out with P'Arthit was like a dream come true. Even though it's obvious the latter didn't bought anything for his mother but Kong choose to shut up about it. Maybe tease a bit. His senior was a terrible liar.

But everything just crumble the moment he opened his eyes at the very next morning.

*16 missed calls
*20 unread text

And this is just the beginning they said.

When Monday came it was just another dreadful day for Kong. His phone won't stop ringing, pinging with bunches of text and missed call. It come to the point he shut off his phone. He woke up late. Didn't have his breakfast as always and his stomach is screaming for food. Thank god he only have two class for today.

His mind couldn't catch whatever the class talk about. His mind wandering around. He didn't even notice when the class ended. Only after Khun Khom knock on his table did he snapped back to reality.

"Are you okay?" Khun Khom ask with concern.

"I'm fine khun." He said with a smile.

"I'm gonna believe you even though you don't look like one but anyway can you help me carry my files?"

"Of course.-" He turn to his friends "you guys can go ahead." with that he stuffed his still clean notes and books in his bag hurriedly to catch up.

Kong carefully dropped the files on the table. Saying his bye bye when Khun Khom stopped him to have a word with him.

He agreed with heavy heart. Taking a sit on the chair infront of the table.

"So I've noticed you been quite distracted lately. Do you want to talk about it?"

Such a troublesome kid.

"No Khun. I sleep late last night that's all."

Khom stare down his face. Dark circles under his eyes. He definitely look like he sleep late.

"Okay then young man. You can go now and you have anything you want to talk about you can talk to me."

A burden to the poor family.

"I will. Thank you Khun."

You are nothing. You are useless. I shouldn't have you as my child.

*

*

Arthit walk in with a grin plastered on his face. He slept early. Dream oh sweet dream about his cutie bear. Woke up early. Have his breakfast and his long time addiction, pink milk. His day couldn't get any worst right?

" ARTHITTTTTTTT !!! "

Fuck! He say it to soon damn it!

"ARTHIT YOU SHIT WAIT- awww a penny...HEY WAIT UP!"

He tried to walk faster but that long legs asshat wouldn't let him do so. Dropping his hand on his shoulder as he catch his breath.

"Why the fuck you walk so fast man??" Is this guy for real?.