Chapter 5-A New friend? Im confused....

After I met Alex,we talked about home and with that we actually lived in the same state, California.

Now I know your wondering why is Alex Roberts,a boy here at Italy's boarding school for girls?

-Flashback-

"Attenzione,studenti,e il preside chevi parla."The principal's voice boomed through the speaker loudly.(Attention students, this is your principal.)

"Io ho un annuncio.Noi avremo un programma di cambio con la scuola di tavolato italiana per ragazzi."(I have an announcement.We will have an exchange program with the italian boarding school for boys.

With that announcement made girl in the hallways started squealing in delight and some jumpin up and down."Oh i miei ragazzi di gosh stanno venendo!"(Oh my gosh boys are coming!) Or even."Io mi chiedo se ci sono la ragazzi caldi!?"(I wonder if there are hot guys there?!) with those comments that ive overheard the past few minutes,I couldnt help but laugh and fall to the ground clutching my stomach with girls looking at me as if i were crazy.

'I cant believe these girls are excited, its only boys who are visiting not calvin klein models.Stupid.'

-End of Flashback-

After that bump in with Alex,I just waited for the first period to end.I waited for the students to come out of their rooms. So that I can get the hell out of here because my heart is really beating fast.

Why is my heart acting like this?

*RING!!!*

After the bell rang, few seconds all of the students came out of their rooms. Now. The hallway is soo crowded.

I stand up. So did Alex.

"Soo.. See you? At the hallways?" I chuckled when he said that. He's so cute.

Wait. Why am i acting like a whore? Stop it!

"I guess so.." i answered. We just looked eye to eye wearing smiles.

We just stayed at that place a few seconds then i decided to speak.

"Well.. i gotta get to class. Bye! Nice meeting you."

"Yeah. Me too. Nice meeting you too. Bye"

Then that's the time my heart came back to normal.

Why the Heck am I acting like this?! Why does my HEART acting like this?!

It's- This feeling, is sooo new to me.

Am I turning into a girl again?

No. I will not- This cannot be Happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~You push me, I don't have the strength to

Resist or control you

So take me down

Take me down

You hurt me, but do I deserve this

You make me so nervous

Calm me down

Calm me down

Wake you up in the middle of the night to say,

I will never walk away again

I never gonna leave this bed ~

While i'm listening to music... I remembered my bestfriends.

Kaizer and Dylan...

I remembered that this song that I'm listening right now.

Is our Friendship song.

"Dammit!" I shouted. Good thing I don't have any roommate.

I admit. I really feel guilty right now. Because I left without any notice to the two of them..

"They just used you. To know the secrets and our accounts. They only care about their company and money."

What the-?!

They just used you.....

They just used you....

They just used you....

On second thought... I don't feel guilty anymore.

I feel Betrayed and Mad at the same time.

"D*mn them!" I shouted.

I was about to go back to bed until my stomach growled.

I looked at the clock and realized it's 7 in the evening. Well.. I guess i'm gonna go to the cafeteria and eat now.

I put my shoes on and got my Phone, wallet and keys then got out of my dorm and headed my way towards the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One slice of...Pepperoni Pizza please. and some bottled water too." I'm now here at the cafeteria... Ordering.

I thought that there was just a few people here. But I was wrong.

The whole cafeteria was sooo crowded and full. But luckily. I found a table near the windows. So I payed for my food quickly and go to the table fast as I can.

Finally, i got to the table. So I sat and started eating my food.

I was quiet at the table. Until...

"Can I join you?" I looked up and saw..

"Alex? Oh yeah yeah Sure. why not?" He smiled. So I smiled back in return. And... There goes my heart again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! I know. It's been a month since the last Update. I'm so sorry. Just been busy these past weeks. Soo yeah. But I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! More chapters to come!

I Love You Guys!

(Alex on Multimedia!)