Chapter 3: A Brand New Day, A Brand New Life

Allison's POV

*knock**knock*
"Miss Davidson?Breakfast is ready."said Jane,Mae,Ericka?
'Whatever.There are sooo many maids and guards here.Tssss'

*Yawns*I stretched my arms and looked at my alrm clock.

My eyes widened when i saw that it was...

"Sh*t!It's already seven?!"I quickly jumped out of bed and got to the bathroom as fast as i can.

After I took a shower,brush my teeth and etc.I got out of the bathroom and put on my  jersey and shorts.I checked myself in the mirror.

Not bad again,I tied my hair in a ponytail and put on my cap backwards so i would look cool.I took my bag with my wallet,phone,notebooks and books inside it.

I also took my luggage with my clothes,undergarments and my other personal things.

I got out of my room with my bags and ran downstairs to the dining room and ate my breakfast,while the butlers brought my luggage to my car.

After I ate I thanked the chef,maids and butlers and went to the car.

I drove my blue porsche to school and brought my luggage to my dorm,went to the office,took my schedule and went to class.

But unfortunately the students and the teacher wasn't there and i just pulled my phone out of my bag,played music and read a book.

Suddenly the music stopped and my ringtone tuned in, i checked the caller id...it was mom'i wonder what she wants?'i answered

"Hello,mom?"
("Hello,sweetie i just called to ask you something.")
"Ok,what is it mom?"
("Are you wearing any boyish clothes?")

"No.Why?"i lied.
("Okay sweetie if you ever wear anything boyish my informants will tell me.")

"Why mom?"
("Because i dont want my daughter wear boyish clothes in an all GIRLS school.")she emphasized the word girls.'whats wrong wearin boyish clothes,WTF?'

"Okay,and if i dont follow?"
("I will tell the maids personally to confiscate all your gadgets ok?")

"Ok."
("Bye sweetie.")
"Bye mom."

After classes i returned to my dorm and organized my things in place.I took a shower and went to bed.

I woke up and took my phone on the desk but it wasn't there.

I checked my laptop in my bag it wasnt there either,even my MP3 player wasnt there."Uh oh moooommmm!"