Chapter 1 - 2 Years Ago...

Allison's POV

" Alli! Come here sweetie!" Mom yelled. And i glanced at my mirror. Looking at my clothes, 'hmm.. Not Bad.' I thought. I'm wearing my Jersey with shorts. And for my hair, i just tied it in a ponytail and put a cap on my head. I turned my cap around so I will look Cooler. And then I got out of my room and climbed down the stairs. There I see my mom smiling and also dad. 'Why are they smiling?' I curiously asked to myself. They looked so excited.

I hurriedly ran down the stairs and sat down beside mom. She's my closest one here inside the house.

"Yes Mom? Dad?" They looked at me wearing their Widest Smiles. Erase that. Their wearing their SCARIEST SMILES.

"Sweetie/Allison" They both started. I saw them tooka deep breath and....

"Your mom and I decided.... That since you're the Heiress of our company. We-"

"Yes dad. I know that already. Just go straight to the point." I snapped. Because my parents are really getting on my nerves.

"Okay... I'll go straight to the point...." The long silence made my palms sweaty, REALLY SWEATY. "We're enrolling you to Italy, there is a Disciplined Boarding School only for girls and we decided it may help you in preparing for running the company." WTF. I almost fell and lost my balance. I knew this wasn't good news. I was silent for a few minutes then I decided to speak.

"WHAT?! I can't leave! What about my friends?!" I reacted, i started breathing Ragidly. "Allison, It has already been decided! You are to go to Italy and school there. We already booked you a flight. If you like it or not you're still leaving for Italy." My father said Sternly. 

"You can't do this, I have my own rights and besides, i can't even speak italian!" I yelled. Well, Almost. I saw my mom looking at me, Sadness in her eyes.

"Sweetie. It's for the best. And it's only for two years," She said it as if it was the most important thing in the world. "But why?! I'm prepared in running the company." I said Defensively.

"You have to be Lady Like too." My mother added. Oh shut the f*ck up! "I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Moved. To. Italy. And i don't want to be Lady Like." "I want to run the company as myself." I added.

"They just used you. To know the secrets and our accounts. They only care about there company and money." My father snapped. I sat down trying to not believe him. 

"My friends wouldn't do that Kaizer wouldn't and Dylan wouldn't! You're lying!" I cried. I couldn't believe it.

"I'm just telling you the truth Allison, You know the truth hurts right?" He said. No. No. No. They wouldn't do that. I trusted them. They trusted me. They're my Bestfriends, I know them. They wouldn't do such a thing. I shifted my gaze to mom. And I saw her looking at me. And then she slowly nodded. Sh*t.

"It's true sweetie. We saw them at your dad's office. Looking at our accounts, and then taking a picture with their phones." Mom said. Then there was something hot rolling on my cheek. And then I noticed that I was crying. Pain, Hatred and Betrayal are the only emotions that i can describe.

After a few minutes of Dead Silence, I decided... And now, I know that this is for the best. I looked at mom and dad. And...

"Mom, Dad. I'm going to Italy."

**^**^**^**^**

AN:

i guys! *waves hand* How is the first chapter? you like it?

I don't know what to say anymore but pleaseee.

COMMENT. LIKE. VOTE. SUPPORT. SPREAD. Thanks! ;**