Chapter 2 - She's Gone

Allison's POV
Im on the way to Italy.Im abit nervous but im also relieved.I don't have to show to them what im feeling inside.... Anger and betrayal.

'Well look ay the bright side,they are part of the past and Italy is the present.'

~•~•~•~•~•~
Kaizer's POV
"Dammit"I punched the wall,It hurts.But what hurts even more is that Ali left and she didn't even say goodbye."I've got to call Dylan."

"Dylan,I've got to tell you something it's imporant come to m house and hurry up!"I wanted to scream on the top of my lungs but i shoved the thought away.

("What is it about ,im tired."He groaned."Can't we just talk about it later my head is havin an extreme headache and my body is tired.Later pl-")i cut him off.

"Dammit, Dylan would you please stop whining and get you lazy f*ckin *ss here or so help me i'll drag you to hell!"i snapped.

'Calm down Kaizer,calm down'
"It's about Ali."I gritted my teeth.(Okay.I don't wanna go on your devil side.Sheesh.)

10 minutes later........

"So what do you wanna talk about Ali?"Dylan asked... panting."Haven't your parents informed you yet?"I asked.

"I dont know what your talkin about Kaizer."he said."Why is something wrong?"he asked alarmed."Ali's gone,she left for Europe a few hours ago."i said it quietly but i was sure he heard it.

"What, did she say anything before she left,why didnt she say goodbye to me or at least informed me?"he said with such betrayal present in his voice.

"Thats the thing she didnt say goodbye,no messages,no calls, nothing. Its as if she wants to dissapear unnoticed."i said it as a theory but i know its the truth,i just dont want to make this day more gloomy.

"She couldn't do that,shes our BESTFRIEND she wouldnt leave us without a sign.How could she do this to us, doesnt she trust us?.....I miss her already."he said gloomily.
"I miss her too.Dont worry she'll come back, i know it."

After that we couldnt say anything else.I heard him sigh and mutter."I miss her."

"Boys, dinner is ready!"mom yelled."Coming!"we stood up and went down.But before we could go inside the dining room I grabbed Dylan's arm and pulled him to a corner.

"Hey im goin to eat ,im super hungry!"he whined'same old dylan'I chuckled."Ok.Wait just hear me out first."I said seriously.

"Ok.What is it?"he said it quickly.'I guess he is super hungry.'

"Lets make a deal,from this day forward we will not talk bout Ali.You dont talk about her and I dont talk about her, got it.She's part of the past now.Okay?"A long silence was between us, increasing the tension.Then he answered."Ok,deal.Its for the best."he said."I guess."he added.I heard grumbling.......It was Dylan's stomach.We both laughed,then went to the dining room.

A/N

Sorry guys.i had to start over cause, i accidentally deleted it.:| hihihihi!Hope you enjoy.Dont worry the next chapter is ready i just have to type it. Bye.
Dont forget to..
COMMENT.
FAN.
VOTE
LIKE AND
SPREAD.
BYEEEE *waves hand*