225. Xiaoqi, the next heir of Zifu

Start from the beginning

If Yu Hua really said a lot, he would have to worry about whether he and Xiao Qi were exposed, whether the other party is not Deliberately give him the wrong message.

The place where Yu Hua arranged was a standard small room. With Xiao Ziling, they left with them after they arrived. Xiao Ziling and Chu Xiaoqi talked about what should be talked between father and son, and then they got out of the backpack.

Actually, he took out the compressed biscuits from Zifu, handed them to Xiaoqi and ate them together, and finally fell asleep with Chu Xiaoqi.

Yu Hua did not leave. He was hiding in a corner and silently waiting for them to rest, and then he returned to Qin Yu’s presidential suite.

Qin Xiao has already taken a break. Waiting for Qin Xiao in the living room, at this time he did not see the appearance of the butler that Xiao Ziling saw, sitting in the front, a group of superiors. When she saw Yu Hua, she asked with a serious look: "Xiao Yu, is that really a father and son?"

Yu Hua definitely nodded: "Qin Shu, their blood is very close, it is the father and son are right. I also heard the chat between them, did not find anything unusual."

"Is no curiosity about us here?" Qin Shi asked.

"Yes, but this person is very interesting. I know what I can know and can't know. When I ask about me, I will point it up." Yu Hua laughed.

Xiao Ziling is a cautious person and a person who knows the time. This makes him to him. Very good, and he still has a son, which makes him miss his son who has not passed the last virus and turned into a zombie. Yu Hua unconsciously said something good for Xiao Ziling.

Qin Shi’s serious face finally eased down: “This is good, our plan can’t be accidental, and we must not let the lady know...”

He said helplessly, “I have never seen each other, Miss How can you fall in love with Chu Haotian? It’s ridiculous, we can’t let the young lady break the plan of the city owner.”

Qin Shi thought that the Qin dynasty would find a dead and alive to marry Chu Yutian, and his head began to hurt. This time, in the name of Qin Lan, he came out to distract himself. In fact, he took the secret of the city owner and asked him to find a place to find a safe place in the place closest to Lingtian base, waiting for the final order. He led the way intentionally or unintentionally, which made Qin Hao choose here...

Nothing happened overnight, Xiao Ziling took Xiaoqi to Yuhua early in the morning and left the town. He used the eye to look in the room last night, knowing that there are at least 100 second-order fighters, 50 third-order fighters, 4th-order 5th, and 5th-order 5th-order fighters. There is definitely a conspiracy in hiding here...

Xiao Ziling stepped up and finally rushed to a formal base of human beings. These bases had intelligence personnel from the Ministry of Safety Supervision. After contacting them with a special secret language, Xiao Ziling sent the news to the Lingtian base. He believed that Chu Yu After God knows, it will definitely start investigation.

Xiao Ziling also got the latest traces of Wu Qingyun from the hands of intelligence personnel. In the past few days, Wu Qingyun has even transferred a base. What does this transfer of bases so frequently do? However, even if there is a problem, Xiao Ziling will not be abandoned halfway.

He must find Wu Qingyun this time and then kill him. Three years, with Wu Qingyun's hide-and-seek game. He is tired of Xiao Ziling.