"N/N, come on!" Sam yelled

"I'm coming" I grinned.

I ran around to the drivers side door and sat in my  seat.

I about to quickly put on my seatbelt on but suddenly clicked itself

I smile as bee continuing on driving down the tunnel, to wherever bee was taking us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

We watched as bee drove into a fence, forcing it open, and then continued driving further into the observatory.

Bee stopped in front of observatory and Mikaela and Sam got out and walked in front of Bee hood.

I stay with Bee I look out the window as we all watched a balls of fiery silver light flew across the sky, above our heads.

"Wow" I said when look at Mikaela grabbed Sam's hand

I smiled

but suddenly Sam jumped closer to her in a slight fright.

My smile fell I slowly put my head back inside I feel a little lonely not having something like that

Suddenly the radio turned on

"I can be your hero, baby I can kiss away the pain I will stand by you forever You can take my very breath away" Hero by Enrique Iglesias played

I blushed uncontrollably making bee rev happily.

I giggled and smiled "thanks bee"

"When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)."
I blushed even more when bee played Bruno Mars song, Just The Way You Are.

I smiled and squeezing the steering wheel slightly as suddenly the seatbelt locked me in on it's own, tightened.

Bee honked at Sam and Mikaela.

"Guys time to go!" I  yelled out and they walked towards the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV still

Bee drove us into an empty secluded alley way, and parked in the middle.

"Why are we here bee?" Sam asked confused and we sat in silence for a few moments.

"Guys What is that?" I asked, Sam and Mikaela looks and spotted truck.

We  got out of the car and stood in front of the bee  hood.

As we watching as the truck made it's way through the fog, towards us.

We suddenly heard noise behind us  and turned around to see several more cars, all didn't shapes, sizes, and models, driving towards us from behind.

The truck drove out of the thick fog and parked directly in front of the us, before his parts shifted and he started to transform.

We watched, as the truck transformed slowly, each second growing in height till he was towering above us, clicking the last few parts into place.

I turn look at bee backing away slightly for the other vehicles circle around us.

I look back at the truck had finished his transformation into a humanoid robot, the others started transforming.