Chapter 13

I'm so tired to I decide to go to sleep while we have a long drive back home. I don't know if we are going to the grocery store, but I want to just stay in the car.

I'm super tired so I decide to go to sleep.

I woke up to being carried by Asher into the grocery store. It felt like I was asleep for a long time, but I know the drive isn't that long.

He puts me into the cart but I ask if I can just walk.

"Asher can I just walk instead of sitting here like a baby"

He replies with, "No Bri just sit there for a little bit, we'll be quick, I promise."

Eh, I guess it's not that uncomfortable.

Fast forward about an hour and a half and we are finally at the checkout. That was the longest store trip I've ever been on.

Carson picks me up out of cart and sets me on the ground.

We walk outside and it's already dark out! I didn't think we had been gone for that long.

I fall asleep in the car while everyone is loading up the groceries.

——

I wake up when we are close to home and noticed that my pull-up is a little bit wet. I don't want to admit that I accidentally wet my pants like an actual baby so I just don't say anything, I don't think it's that noticeable either.

We get home and I jump out of the car and run inside to the couch. I'm so bored because I slept the whole car ride.

"Bri come help unload the groceries!" I hear someone call.

I go to help but by the time I get there Wyatt tells me they are done. What was the point of asking me to help.

I feel gross so I go upstairs to take a shower but as soon as I shut the door it slams a bit.

"Brianna, why did you slam the door!" Someone yells to me.

"Sorry it was an accident!" I yell back.

I shut the door and take off my pull-up. It's so gross and I hate that my brothers are making me wear it. Especially for no good reason.

I jump in the shower and turn the water on. I just sit there for a little bit and then start to wash and get out.

I don't have any clothes so I just wrap a towel around me and go to my room hoping someone laid some out for me.

Turns out, somebody did so I get dressed and noticed there is another pull-up there.

I decide to put it on so I don't get another lecture or have another meltdown.

I go downstairs to get some dinner but only one night light in the pantry is on which is confusing because it is only 8 pm and we haven't had dinner yet.

I go to Wyatts room, being careful not trip in the dark but his door is locked. I knock but no one answers. Next stop, Carson's room.

His room is dark and no one is in there when i turn in the light.

Where is everyone?

I decide I can just eat something in the morning and go to my room.

I turn on my tv and only three options show up: Youtube, Netflix, or cable.

I pick youtube and just turn some random rain sounds on. It's relaxing to me.

Eventually I drift off to sleep.

——

I wake up and look at my alarm and realize it is 11 am.

My pull-up is wet again but so are my sheets. I remember putting a pull-up on but maybe I didn't? I stood up and realized it must have leaked all over my bed.