Chapter 9

I woke up and I forgot about last night for a second. I snapped back to reality and realized what had happened.

I looked around for my brother but I couldn't find him. Then I looked at the clock and realized it was 12 pm.

"Crap I didn't wake up for school!" I thought.

My brothers should've woken me up, but they didn't ? I'm so confused right now. I'm also really hungry.

I get up and realized that I had a pull-up on from last night. I completely forgot about it before.

This is so embarrassing. My brothers probably think I'm such a burden. Not listening to them, crying all the time, wetting the bed. I'm a mess.

I walk with a waddle because I can't get used to this cushion between my legs. It's weird. I know I've worn a pull-up before, but this one is different. It's thicker, and it's made for girls. The other one from the mall was for boys.

When I walk out of Ethans room, I don't hear anything. Where could they have possibly gone. Also why did they just leave me here ?

I walk to the kitchen to get something to eat. I open the pantry and look around for a little before I set my eyes on cereal. I'm just hungry and I don't really feel like fixing anything.

I get the Cinnamon Toast Crunch box out of the cupboard and pour it in a bowl. I just got a plastic one because I couldn't reach any thing else.

I brought my food to the table and just ate it. The pull-up was starting to make my legs burn on the inside of my thighs.

The cushion is kinda nice to have so when I sit it's not so hard, but it's still weird.

I don't even eat half of my cereal and I throw the rest away. I try and cover it up with napkins so my brothers don't see. I don't want to get in trouble or get yelled at again.

It's around 12:30 now and I still haven't seen anyone or heard anything. I go to all there rooms and look for them but they aren't there.

"There's no way they went to school and left me here alone without telling me." I think to myself.

I go back to Ethans room and just sit there trying to go back to sleep. I was going to watch tv but I don't know how to work the remote and stuff.

Hopefully they come home soon. I'm starting to get bored.

Why would they just leave and not tell me ? Do they not want me anymore, am I really that much of a burden?

I get up and tell my self to stop thinking like that because they wouldn't do that.

I lay there and look out the window before eventually falling asleep.

——
TW ABUSE

"Tara get off of me" I yell.

"Shut up you stupid little bitch" she slaps me.

"D-d-DADDDD"

"He's not here you dumbass" she unbuckles her belt.

I can't take anymore of this. I'm tired of her treating me like crap.

I slap her in the face. She stand there for a minute with her hand on her check. Oh lord, I'm going to regret that one.

She started to beat me.

You HIT stupid HIT little HIT bitch, she says after repeatedly hitting me.