Chapter 6

"Bri don't make me break this door down" I can't make sense of who is saying it.

"Brianna, come out" One of them says.

"This isn't funny, you can't just run off like that" another one says.

I think they are taking turns trying to get me to come out but I'm not budging.

I'm resting my head against the toilet bowl and my stomach is killing me.

I need to lose the weight.

I have a pounding headache, probably because I'm dehydrated, but it's whatever.

After about 5-8 minutes Asher starts to try and unlock the door.

I get up and walk over too it. I feel like absolute crap and I look like a mess.

I walk out the door with watery eyes and a twisted stomach. They all look at me like some poor little thing and it's so annoying. None of them says a word and neither do I. I don't even make eye contact with any of them.

I've mostly slept today but I'm still so tired. It's only 6pm but I go upstairs to take a nap. I'm exhausted.

Carson comes into my room and wakes me up around 8. Probably to go over the stupid "rules".

I'm not 5 years old I don't need rules and they better not be strict.

I get up and walk downstairs with Carson right behind me. I don't really know why, probably to keep me from going somewhere and locking the door.

I turn to go a different way but he grabs my shoulders and turns me the other way.

We walk into the living room and all my brothers are sitting there. They all give me a look of sadness/anger/disappointment but it doesn't really effect me.

I sick on the couch and Asher starts to tell me the rules and things I can't and can do. It's annoying how they think they can control me.

He hands me a piece of paper and I'm guessing it's a copy of the one has in his hand and he starts reading of the rules.

Rules:
1. No swearing/hitting/kicking

2. Don't talk back

3. When you get home from school you do whatever homework you have first, and then do other things

4. Don't go anywhere without telling one of your brothers

5. If something is bothering you, let us know

6. Max screen time on your phone is 3 hours a day

7. If you don't like what we are having for dinner, then you will wait until everyone is done to get something

8. Use your manners

9. If you break something just let me or someone else in the house know

10. Don't lock the doors

11. Go to your room at 9 and lights out at 9:45

12. If you are in a bad mood don't take it out on anyone else

13. If you break one of the rules you will receive consequences

——

After he reads the rules he asks me if I have an questions about anything and I say no.

Deep down I really do. What the heck are these rules ? I need more than 3 hours of screen time especially on the weekends.

Ugh I hate my brothers.