Her Past

While they were snuggled in front of the fireplace they talked about everything and anything. But the one thing she did not tell him is about her being reborn. To tell the truth she was scared to tell him, scared that he would leave her but deep down she knew he would accept her. 

When Paul fell asleep she got up but made sure she didn't disturb him.

She walked outside and sat in the swing they had in the backyard. And she started to remember how her life was before she was reborn as Bella.

~Memories~

When she was born she was named Reina. She was raised with love and care until her brother was born 5 years after her. All of sudden her parents didn't pay attention to her it was like they forgot about her. But she tried to get their attention but after they kept ignoring her she gave up. Then when Reina turned 14 she gave her parents a paper to sign. They never read the paper and they both signed it without ever realizing what it was. After they signed she left the house with her things and never went back.

When Reina was 13 she saw her best friend die right in front her. Her best friend was sick and had to stay in the hospital. Her best friend was the one that gave her the idea to emancipate herself from her family. As she was close with her best friend's family they supported her in everything she did. She finished high school at the age 12 and went straight to university. She was taking accelerated classes to finish early but when she was 13 she took a year off to mourn her best friend. Before she died Reina promised she would take care of her family in her place and she didn't have to worry about them. When her best friend was dying she asked "Reina can you sing me a song" while her best friend's parents was there she agreed.

"Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh

oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh

You were there for me when nobody else would take me calls

My family, when my own blood wanted me gone

It's not been easy, but you've been here to help me grow

And I never would've made it without you, I hope you know

So let me say this just in case I haven't yet

Of every friend I've ever had, you've been the best

Don't wanna imagine life, if we had never met

And I will lift you up until my final breath

Until my final breath"

While she was singing she could feel the tears coming down her face and her best friend's parents were also crying when she finished the song you heard her flat lining. Her best friend died with a smile on her face. 

Reina mourned for her best friend for one year and then went back to university. At the age of 14 she emancipated herself from her parents. At the age of 16 she graduated, at 17 she started her own business and at 18 she became one of the richest people. She did this with the support of her best friends parents. And like she promised her she took care of them whatever they needed she helped them with it.

She also remembers her parents. One day they showed up in front of her and they didn't even realize who she was so she just walked pass by them like she didn't them. But they looked different than from what she remembered. So she investigated them and found out that her younger brother was in the hospital and that he was sick. That's when they realized she was gone. They realized she was gone 4 years after she left. They saw her in a magazine so they wanted to go see her and ask her questions but she didn't want to speak to them. But she had to so she didn't bottle everything up anymore so she met them. She spoke to them and told them everything and that she didn't want to see them again and she wished them luck and happiness in their life. After that she never spoke to them again. She took care of her best friends' as if they were her own. She died naturally and left everything to her children.

~Memory ended~

While she was singing she didn't realize she was crying.

"I won't wear make up on Thursday

I'm sick of covering up

I'm tired of feeling so broken

I'm tired of falling in love

Sometimes I'm shy, and I'm anxious

Sometimes I'm down on my knees

Sometimes I try to embrace all my insecurities

So I won't wear makeup on Thursday

'Cause who I am is enough

And there are many things that I could change so slightly

But why would I succumb to something so unlike me?

I was always taught to just be myself

Don't wanna change for anyone"

While I was singing I guess I woke Paul up. He just stared at me it was like he could sense my pain.

I finished singing he just came next to me and hugged me and told me everything was okay. That's when I realized he saw my last life and what I went through.

"You saw didn't you ? " I asked him

"Yeah I did. I am sorry you went through that but know I will always be by your side and I will always love you and will never leave you. If someone were to ever take you away from me then no one will be able to stop me from getting to you I promise you that. You are my heart. You are my life. You are my very soul Reina" he said. When he called me Reina I was surprised and shocked I haven't been called that in a very long time. "You are my Queen and that will never change"

I just started to cry. "Thank you for accepting me Paul. You are my heart. You are my king. I am always by your side and will always support you no matter what. No one will ever take you away from me if they do I will burn down everything in my path to you." I told him

He just looked at me with so much love and affection and just hugged me and we stayed like that all night. We went back into to tent and we cuddled until we fell asleep. He hugged me tight all night to let me know he was there with me and will always be there for me.