Bonding Part 2

"To put it bluntly I am a witch" I told Paul.

All of sudden I just saw him looking at me shocked since he thought I was cursing myself. But when I saw his face I just started to laugh and it was like my laugh snapped him back to reality. He looked at me with awe when I was laughing.

"I'm sorry but I know what you was thinking so that just made me laugh. But I am not cursing myself because it is true. I am a wand waving, broom flying witch." I told him again

"Okay is that why I feel you are different from other people ? Even your dad feels the same as you but his is weaker than yours ? I don't know if I am making sense" He said

"Yeah I understand what you saying. I think you are feeling our magical aura but dad's is weaker because his magic was locked away and he just unlocked a little bit right now. Well he has to unlock it little by little if not he will die. But my dad is a wizard a pureblood one like me." I told him and he looked at me confused.

"Okay I'm going to explain a lot of things to you but can you please hold your questions until the end ?"

"Yeah okay" Paul said

"Alright do you want to talk here or do you want to go out back ? My dad set up a tent back there for us. Its a magical tent so it looks small on the outside but it is huge on the inside plus whatever we say in there no one can eavesdrop on us and no one will be able to go in there without me knowing."

"Let's go in the tent then we can talk in there an get comfortable and if we fall asleep at least we'll be warm and won't have to move" he said.

"Alright let's go" I said then we started to walk to the backyard. When we went in the tent Paul just looked around the tent amazed and in awe. I just chuckled at him "You are going to have to get used to it someday you know right"

"Yeah I know but I don't think I will ever get used to it"

"Yeah I get what you mean but you will see it a lot so you'll get used to having around you"

We sat in the living room there and I summoned pillows and blankets also started the fire. Also had an house elf bring us food and snacks.

"Alright let get started okay. Like I told you my dad is a pureblood and so am I. In the magical community there are 4 categories of where a witch or wizard can fall under. I am a pureblood because both of my parents are purebloods. Now the 4 categories are purebloods, half-bloods, first-generation and squibs. Okay purebloods are a family that does not have non magical blood. For example you are a pureblood if your parents and grandparents on both sides are magical like me. Half-bloods are witches or wizards who have non magical grandparents or if a pureblood and a first generation, witch or wizard, had a child together. For example my cousin he has a pureblood father and a first generation mother so he is considered a half-blood. First-generation witch or wizard is when you are the first magical in the family. Like my cousins mother she was a first generation witch because her parents or grandparents were not magical but it is possible they come a magical line and someone in there family was a squib. Okay now squibs they are a witch or wizard born to a pureblood couple and do not have magic. This is very common in England since families over intermarry each other like cousins marry cousins. Squibs are usually disowned and kicked out of their families because of that. Those pureblood families kick them out so they can't disgrace their family. Okay now any questions ? "

He took a minute to digest everything I just told him. Then he looked at me and asked "If your dad is a pureblood why was his magic locked away ?" 

"Well you see that's what we don't know. We don't know if it was my grandparents that locked it away or someone did it and erased my grandparents memory of ever having magic."