Home

As soon as we got home we went straight to bed.

When morning came we ate breakfast and went to the inn so we can open the floo for the goblins to come in and put up wards.

"Are you ready Lyra ?"

"Yeah dad I have a few clothes packed so I can stay there and then leave to school from there. Are you sure you'll be okay staying yourself until Hadrian and Sirius get here ?" I ask my dad

"Yes Lyra I have told you a million times I'll be fine anyways we will be able to talk to each other any time we want your teachers understand what we are going through so you should go have fun and study. Anyways I will have to go with you so I can sign up Hadrian to school. From what the goblins told me if he is signed up at another school Hogwarts won't be able to send him an invitation and that way they won't be able to find out where he is."

We went to the car and drove to the inn. Dad started to set up the floo system so they can through since they'll be here in an hour or so. 

"Dad I'm going to go explore the woods I doubt there's anything out there right now."

"Okay but make sure you have your necklace, it'll activate if you are in danger. Be safe out there." he said

I started to walk into the woods and started to hum. I never realized there was a group of boys there playing around and they heard me singing and looked amazed. But one of the boys was just starting at me.

I started singing...

I was singing and walking around and then I heard people behind me so I used my magic quietly to see who it was then I realized one of them must be Paul since I felt a tug with one of them. When I realized I wasn't in any danger I laid on the ground still singing. I'm guessing they were amazed since I was singing and laying down. As I was singing I started to remember my mother so I started to sing the song I sung to her when she passed away.

As I was singing I felt my tears coming down my face. I just started to wipe them off but I felt my magic go a little crazy so I closed my eyes to see why. I saw that Paul looked sad and mad and he wanted to come to me to see what was wrong with me but his friends were holding him back since I didn't know they was there. After I finished the song I got up and composed myself and went back home. I did feel them following me so I did what any other kid would do and had my dad call me. 

"Lyra time to come back we have to finish packing up your things at the old house to bring to the new one. They finished everything here already."

"Okay dad I'll be there in a few and hey dad you realize we are speaking another language right?"

"Oh I didn't realize but hurry we only got 2 days to finish everything. You have to go back to school. And we'll go to the diner here at 7pm to eat okay."

"Okay dad see you in a few." I hung up and started to run to the inn. That's when I realized that I was more in shape compared to other 8 or 9 year olds.

When I got back to the inn I saw my dad waiting at the car to we could go and finish packing everything to move here.

"So why you want me to call you ?"