EXTRA: Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

At that time Link said goodbye to a couple of children who had beaten him with their tiny wooden swords -Mr. Knightley! Please promise that tomorrow we will be able to play with you again! - said one of these.

The poor one-eyed man laughed a little nervously, he kept a kind expression to hide how much it hurt him to be beaten for hours in the form of a game -I-I don't promise ... nothing ... but ... please ... take care of yourselves! - With that said, he entered his home, closed the door behind him and let out a heavy sigh.

A couple of oversized dogs ran up to him and knocked him completely to the ground -Ah! D-Dad! - He exclaimed, asking for help.

Arn began to laugh as he approached to push the canines away -Life in the village became more interesting since you returned, they already visited me but not so often, everyone wants to see the hero or marry him, soon I will have a new son or daughter! - commented the old man who affectionately caressed the dog's heads.

Link laughed with flushed cheeks and scratched the back of his neck, he still did not tell his father that he had practically already kissed the rito who a few years ago threatened to pierce him using an arrow.

Just remembering that kiss, the young man got nervous and cleared his throat a little. -There are ... new letters?- He asked, trying to avoid the subject, his father denied -Not for you- the blacksmith replied.

Arn noticed that his son always asked the same question every week, the dogs climbed the stairs of the home to lie on the largest bed while the floor below began to flood with the aroma of freshly baked raspberry tart, the old man was baking the knight's favorite dessert.

Link's spirits were slightly restored as soon as he smelled such a sweet reward for the day, his father then took out two clay cups, put milk to heat and finally served the following food: A piece of tart for each one along with a cup of hot milk with a mixture of honey and cinnamon.

They took out two large pieces of tart that almost looked like half the plate.

Finally they sat down, Link little by little recovered his way of wildly eating as usual, in almost one bite he finished with his piece and then drank the milk eagerly, he smiled from ear to ear when he felt satisfied.

Arn let out a loud laugh -It reminds me of when you were a little boy, but look at you, you're even growing a beard- he said wistfully, then got in a serious expression -Now, you know that many girls and boys come to see you because they are interested romantically in you, but there is already someone who catches your attention, am I wrong? - he asked

Link was swallowing his drink when he heard the question, he spat the liquid and started coughing repeatedly as he hit his chest trying to catch his breath.

When he raised his head he saw his father wiping his face with one of the workshop's rags -Ah! ... Sorry! Dad! - the blond apologized, extremely embarrassed, the older man made a gesture with his hand indicating that he should not speak until he finished cleaning.

As soon as he did, he looked at Link again -For the next time I will try to ask things when you don't have something in your mouth- Arn said, he was still seriously expectant of the answer, the blond instead looked around the house a bit nervous -Son ...-

-There is...someone- the knight began to say, he remembered that shameful occasion where he got so drunk that he dared to kiss Revali's neck, or when he jumped off a balcony just to annoy the rito and they ended up kissing, his cheeks turned red.

He was embarrassed: Yes, Revali had seemed attractive to him after meeting him, his heart celebrated when the rito approached him to give that rare compliment after saving him from Windblight Ganon, but at that time he unconsciously just wanted the feathered one to leave him alone, then, when they began to work together, he looked at him as a colleague, a friend, and finally when he was about to leave to get the triforce of courage, a small thorn remained that repeated in his head the phrase: "Maybe I like him... "