46 END 2/2

After the wedding and the warm party; Revali and Link took a black horse, one of Epona's children, and an small horse wagon to travel slowly through the kingdom they once glimpsed in a fast way. -¡Link! Finish your goodbyes, Taran already wants to start going- the rito shouted from the front seat.

The blond laughed at his husband's impatience -You must forgive him, Link, he is our best warrior but also the most impatient, i think you've already noticed- Kaneli commented, the rito patriarch arrived until the celebration was almost over, he could no longer fly so much and leaned a lot on a wooden cane.

Link nodded with a smile -I know ... Maybe that's why ... I liked him- he replied.

Zelda and Mipha approached the knight -¿Did you want to speak with us Link? - Asked the hylian princess, Link nodded, took the Sheikah slate from his belt to placed it on the hands of his friend -We don't have to run... Not anymore... - he said.

They hugged each other tightly, they didn't know what would happen the next day, or the days ahead, and that was beautiful -One day at a time, right? - Zelda asked, Link nodded.

He went with Mipha and hugged her -Finally, both of us found love, uh?- the zora whispered as Link nodded -And we will have...Each other...Always- he added.

Finally he hugged his father and sister tightly -Thank you ...- Link whispered, Arn wrapped him in his arms -If that bird does something to you, don't hesitate to come with your old man- he assured him; Link laughed at the comment -I'm more worried about the bird, dad, after all he married the wolf of the family- Eria said.

-Link! -

Revali could not wait to have that slow trip, without flight, Link had to say goodbye quickly to everyone, the little horse wagon only carried the essentials to make camps, fire, food and obviously rupees.

The rito was looking at the moon that was in half phase, as if it was smiling and the stars were like eyes, the sky was glad at their union, he felt how someone sat next to him at the wagon's front seat with a long blanket, it was Link who covered their legs with it - ... I'm here...- Link said, kissing his beak.

The rito champion smiled and indicated to the horse that he could start the march.

Inside the horse's wagon there was the master sword in its scabbard and the Eagle's bow relying on each other.

_____35 years after the calamity: August 17, Summer_____

That wedding was the banquet that Kaneli offered a long time ago and Revali postponed for so long; He received his favor by Arn and Eria asking for those rings that he wouldn't know, it was going to be what would remain of his lover and him.

Moblins, bokoblins, hinox and lynels surrounded the citadel, fire arrows began to burn several places; The soldiers helped civilians to take refugee inside the palace.

It was a nightmare; The first to go to face them were the champions Link and Revali.

Zelda wore silver armor and was using her bow while Mipha; Now a little taller than her, was repelling the attacks so the blonde could hit the eyes of some hinox. -Take everyone to the castle!- She ordered the soldiers near before stabbing a bokoblin with a dagger.

Urbosa had died after giving birth some years ago and Daruk perished to the ambush of several Stone Talus a week ago, they were kind of prepared for that last strike.

-¡They are too much! Go back with our daughter! - Mipha shouted before inserting her trident inside the entrails of a moblin, her wife, the hylian queen stretched a hand to the sky and summoned the light of Hylia to repel several enemies but it was not enough.