Pt 22: A ghost loving a human and a human loving a ghost (Finale)

No One's POV:

Sakusa and Atsumu then peeked downstairs to see Mrs. Sakusa pacing back and forth in worry.

Sakusa's POV:

I then nudged atsumu's arm. "Ow!" He screamed, I then covered his mouth with both my hands.

Oh no.. Did they?

Yup. they did. They heard us, and now, they're staring at us. I slowly let go my hand from Atsumu's mouth. "H-hey?" Atsumu said. We then went down the stairs.

As I just got there, Mrs. Sakusa cupped my face and scanned me from head to toe, she cried after that. "My baby! You're alive!" "Wait... So I am your-?" "Yes! I always recognized your face when you were a kid, I.. I missed it.." She then hugged me and I hugged back.

Not gonna lie, I felt a bit awkward inside since I really didn't know if she really was my mother but all I know, I trust her. I trust THEM, Komori, who is Apparently my cousin, Mr. Sakusa, who is apparently my dad, and of course Mrs. Sakusa, who is apparently, my mom.

"I missed your face, even if I saw it, just one time" She said while breaking the hug, after a while. "How?!? How are you alive? We all saw you, well, except me" Said Komori, he was a year younger than Sakusa so he didn't get to see him when he was a baby.

"Oh right... that... uhm.. Atsu? Do you wanna or do I do it? We didn't practice this you know..." "Pfft- We don't need practice dummy" He said while slapping the back of my head "Ow... That hurts.." I said while rubbing my head "Sorry. By the way, you do it... I don't remember all of it.." He said, whispering the last part. "Ok"

As we promised, we explained to them, they didn't believe us at first until we showed them proof, and by the meaning of that, telling them scenes that Atsumu's family did 'without' me and after that, they believed us.

They were happy that I was given a chance to live but for me, I was happy to love Atsu and to meet him, because of him, I got to see my family, I got to meet people, I got to be human and, I got to love.

I'm happy with my life before and now, why? Well, because of it, I now have a loving boyfriend and a big family. I guess, everything is possible, even a ghost loving a human and a human loving a ghost.