Pt 14: I like ya...

Sakusa's POV:

"I like ya..."

E-eh?!?

"W-what did you say?" "I said, I like ya Omi... That's why I kept ignoring ya..."

I really couldn't believe it... Atsu likes me?!? Who would like me?!?!?... I guess he does..

Should I tell him too... yeah, I probably should...

"I like you too Atsu.." I said, He looked as shocked as me. "Y-you like me too?" "Yeah.." "Wait.... So I'm the reason ya got emotions?" I then nodded "So.. I'm yer crush?" I nodded again. He then sobbed.

"Atsu?!? You okay? Why are you crying?!?" I said going up to him and cupping his face. "I-it's just that... I thought you liked someone else... Another ghost or another human.." I then giggled. "Atsu.. You're the only one I talk too, and besides, It couldn't be a human since, even if I did like them, I couldn't confess to them." "O-oh right.." He then giggled. "I'm sorry, I was just blinded by the fact that you liked someone... Didn't know it was me."

I then laughed and kissed his forehead. "You were so blinded then if you couldn't see that" Atsu then pouted "Mean Omi.." We then laughed and we kissed.

No One's POV:

As the two lovebirds kissed, they didn't know that that kiss would be a start to a powerful change in their life...

I'm in love with a ghost!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें