Pt 18: Almost caught

Time Skip~ A year later

No One's POV:

It's been a year since Sakusa came into the Miya Family. Everything was going normal until a few weeks ago, the family started to become suspicious of the two.

The family started to thing that something was going on between, they felt like they were hiding something about their relationship. It was starting to bother them more everyday so they decided to ask them what it was.

Atsumu's POV:

We were eating lunch peacefully until mom asked a very simple yet surprising question. "Hey Atsumu, Sakusa? Are you hiding something about you two?" "Hm? W-why do you say that?" I said, stuttering. Bad idea.

"Well, you two act like something more friendly and more weird than common friends and I was wondering, what are you two hiding?" Mom said and I gulped.

It's only been a year! Did they figure it out that quickly?!?

I was about to speak until Omi spoke and said, "Well Mom, It's just that, we're each others first friend and we love each other very much just like family."

Good thinking Omi!

"Oh really? Ok, that does make sense.... sorry for disturbing your eating time" "It's okay mom!" I said then we continued to eat.

Gosh, that was close!