Pt 16: Fake background

No Ome's POV:

After Atsumu and Sakusa found out that Sakusa was human, things got a lot weirder and also, better.

Sakusa's POV:

After finding out that I am human, Me and Atsu just thought of things we could do as I am human. Until Atsu asked a simple yet confusing question... "Hey Omi? What do we tell my parents?"

He was right. We needed a backstory and explanation and introduction to them. I can't live with Atsu without anyone knowing because, I'm now human.

"Hm... I don't know... What do we say to them?" Me and Atsu then tried to think of a good background story and luckily, Atsumu got one.

"I got it!" "Hm? What?" "Well, We should just tell them that yer a parentless kid from my school that I've been friends with since I was 7 and that It's yer first time in my home. I should also ask if ye could stay with us since yer parentless." "... That's actually a good background story." "Thanks Omi!" He said with a big smile.

C-cute... Too Cute..

"Omi? Are ya blushing?" "Hm?" I then felt that my face was hot, I guess I was blushing without realizing it. "No.... Maybe......... Yes" Atsumu then laughed "It's so easy to make ya flustered Omi!" He said, still laughing. "It's not my fault that you are too cute for me!" Atsumu then stopped laughing and turned red. "Pfft- Says you Atsu" "S-shut up.." I then laughed.

I wonder if they'll believe the story and if they'll let me stay..... I hope they do... I can't live without Atsu..