2

Pran raised an eyebrow as he walked into his bedroom to see Pat seated on the floor with bits of scrap paper and a bunch of craft stuff around him. Pat was so concentrated on a small piece of paper he was fiddling with that he didn't notice that Pran was even back.

Pran cleared his throat after watching in confusion for a while, mildly because he was annoyed his bedroom was being used as an arts and crafts studio, also because he didn't like being ignored.

'Oh shia-!' Pat jolted and dropped his piece of paper, staring wide eyed at the door way which Pran leaned against to show he has been here a while, watching. 'What is this?' Pran asked, his gaze demanding an answer, Pat pursed his lips and looked around nervously, then smiled sheepishly at Pran, 'Nothing...I'm just working on uh... A project!' he held up a paintbrush and grinned widely, there was a smudge of yellow paint on his face. Pran scoffed and pushed away from the doorway, unbuttoning the top two buttons of his shirt and flopping down onto the bed, 'What are you working on?' he muttered. Pat smiled and picked out a little star and turned around, 'Stars' he replied, placing it on the bed and going back to his work. Pran watched slowly and picked up the small star and held it up, he smiled at the cute star and tossed it back next to himself.
'How long have you been doing this? There's a big pile next to you', Pat answered without turning, 'Just two hours, I need more, ill be done in an hour.' he answered tamely. Pran whipped his head towards Pat's direction with his eyebrows knotted in confusion, 'Just two hours?' He questioned in a raised tone. Pat hummed lazily, busy with cutting off excess paper from a small star he held, 'I know... I know... You don't have to tell me I'm complaining about something small. After all,' Pat turned around and rested his arm on the bed, 'Architecture students work harder, am I right? ' Pat cocked his head, his voice sarcastically sweet. Pran scoffed and rolled his eyes, 'Out of everything I've ever said, you want to remember that?' , Pat nodded enthusiastically, smirking, 'Its a good comment, it'll be a shame if I didn't use it' he teased. Pran groaned and flopped his back onto the bed, throwing his arms over his head, 'Fine, keep making fun of me then.'

Pat grabbed a box that was close by and started scooping the stars and pouring it into the big storage box, closing it carefully before getting up with a groan and hiss.

Pat walked up to where Pran was laid out on the bed and crawled up onto it too, but instead of opting for maximum comfort, he couldn't resist being clingy.

Pat groaned softly as he climbed over Pran, startling his boyfriend. Pran felt the drops in the matress around him and quickly took his hands off his face to see Pat right above him. Pran panicked immediately. 'Ai Sat! Pat get off!', Pran placed his hands onto Pat's chest, pushing him lightly to prevent him from coming any closer than he already was. Pat pouted, tilting his head with his eyes all lidded and tired as to get pity from Pran, ' I'm not gonna do anything, just let me lay with you,' Pat pleaded. Pran paused for a moment as his eyes dashed around to scan Pat from head to toe, looking into his eyes and facial expression to find any hint of lying but it wasn't as if he was a professional, ' If you want to lay with me then just lay beside me, what is this?' Pran questioned, still not understanding the purpose of Pat's action. Pat whined, ' I won't do anything, I promise. So please let me just lay on you like this na? Na?' Pat's sad puppy face deepened but his eyes were now sparking as he pleaded. Pran took his time to read Pat's face again, this time just to remember how it looked like, he then chuckled and smirked, ' Is this how you plan on persuading me for everything, by making this ugly dog face? ' he questioned, cocking his head up in a rough manner. Pat knotted his eyebrows and frowned, ' I know I'm not ugly ' he sulked. Pran giggled and pulled a hand away from Pat's chest to his forehead and flicked it, 'Oi!' Pat winced and quickly rubbed his forehead with his palm as Pran smirked in triumph, 'Thats what all that baseless confidence gets you' he snarked as he giggled away.

Pat sulked and whined loudly, he decided to just flop his whole body weight onto Pran and bit took Pran by surprise, since he was still busy laughing.

'Oi, oi, oi, Pat! You're heavy!' Pran scolded as he struggled to pull his arm out between the sandwiched bodies of them both. Pat just groaned, ' Who said it was baseless?' he questioned childishly, throwing his arms around Pran's neck and hugging him. Pran sighed and rested his hands on Pat's lower back, ' Then?' he asked,expecting a continuation. 'Its not baseless,' Pat pushed a way a little, just enough to meet Pran's eyes and see his face, ' my boyfriend is this cute and he's good at everything, there's no way someone like that would like me if I looked ugly. ', Pran was speechless and just stared at Pat until Pat gave him a quick big grin and dove back into the crook of Pran's neck.

Pran scoffed and gave in, he hummed as he pet Pat's hair, 'How about you wipe the paint on your cheek before sleeping, do you want pimples?' , Pat groaned, 'Fine, but my boyfriend has to do it for me' he demanded without a second thought. Pran let out a defeated chuckled and sounded his slight annoyance, 'Er! I'll do it, just get up already!' he giggled as he pushed Pat off him.