3

Pran opened the door to his apartment unit tiredly, his body was heavy and head woozy from the alcohol in his system. Pran shut the door behind him and looked around to see the lights were on but there wasn't any sign of Pat, his shoes weren't at the front either and his bag was gone from the sofa.

Pran walked in and went to the kitchen to get some water before he would get ready for bed. As he walked around the counter with his glass of water, sipping it , he noticed a piece of paper on the fridge that wasn't there before. The piece of paper pulled in Pran's interest and he walked up to it, upon closer examination, it was a note left by Pat.

"Don't go in the bedroom! I'll be home in a bit so wait, I'm out to give research papers for my group project.

P.S. Charge your phone next time"

Pran's eyebrows knotted together, he glanced behind him at the door of his bedroom and wondered what could Pat be hiding in there. He was curious but didn't want to disappoint Pat so he decided to leave the room be and headed to the toilet before coming back to the living room and sitting down on the couch and waiting for Pat.

-

Pat opened the door and hurried in, closing it behind himself.

"What's in the bedroom?"

Pat whipped his head up at the sound of Pran's voice to see his boyfriend sat upon the sofa boldly, eyes staring at Pat, demanding an answer.

Pat gave Pran a sweet smile and slowly took off his bag, heading closer to the sofa. "Nice to see you too" he said as he placed his bag on the sofa and sat next to Pran who was still staring. Pran cocked an eyebrow, "Give me an answer, what's in the bedroom?" He demanded more relentlessly. Pat smirked, "It's a secret, why would I tell you?" He teased. Pran chewed on the inside of his cheek and smirked in annoyance, " So you're not telling?"he threatened. Pat broke out into a fit of short laughter and smiled lovingly, "I'll show you, let's go" he said, grabbing Pran's hand and standing up on his own, pulling Pran up too.

Pran let Pat drag him into their bedroom, the door opening to red light emitting from inside.

'Ta da!' Pat chimed as he entered the room with Pran. Pran's jaw dropped as he saw strings of small stars string up across the room's ceiling, hanging down and brushing his shoulders. The bed was decorated with rose petals and the wall opposite to their bed was covered in pictures and notes all over.

Pran whipped his head to Pat who grinned at him lovingly, giggling at his lover's shocked and excited expression, 'Happy Birthday!', He chimed, Pat squeezed Pran's hand as Pran looked around in awe for a little while more, his eyes dazzled by the pretty colors.

Pat was patiently letting Pran look around, feeling proud with himself as he saw how infatuated Pran was with the small stars. To him, Pran was doing a good job at being impressed, any less than the current reaction would've made Pat think the work wasn't very worth it since this project took a whole week and a half to fold all the stars individually on his own.

'Pat', Pran suddenly called out and snapped Pat out from his trance. Pat flinched and looked at Pran, 'Yes?' he asked sweetly. Pran turned to him slowly, an unknown look in his eyes resembling mischief and a pressed smirk that portrayed his dimples well was the expression on Pran's face, it seemed to be a type of joy. Pat just waited dumbly for Pran to say something but the Architecture student before him didn't say a single word of warning before snatching his hand away from Pat and swiftly pressing his hands on Pat's chest and pushed him back onto the bed behind them, scattering the flower petals on the edge of the bed to the floor. 'Hoi!' Pat exclaimed in shock, unable to process anything within the few milliseconds Pran gave him before climbing over Pat with the smirk still plastered on his face. Pat was never one to look utterly confused, shocked and flustered, all at the same time, but the sudden and unexpected reaction from Pran had confused him so much he just laid on his back, staring up at Pran with concern on his expression.

Pran smirked at Pat's face, 'Was this an attempt to seduce me or what, hah?' he broke out from his silent smirk but his lips were as coy as ever, in his voice was a hint of shy glee. Pat only looked around Pran's face in confusion, 'Huh? What are you talking about I'm so confused!' he was visibly panicking, nervous as the thought of Pran tickling him for some reason came into his head. Pran only smirked harder and lowered his head closer to Pat, lower and lower until they were close enough to kiss, he stared into Pat's flustered eyes and scoffed to himself. 'Whats your game, Pat?' he sneered. Pat blushed hard and gasped, his hands instinctively held onto Pran's waist, he quickly pressex his lips together after to hold in any reactions, 'I didn't do anything, what are you talking about Pran!' he exclaimed in a hushed tone. Pran raised a brow, 'So you're not going to ask for a reward? ' , Pat paused for a minute but then slowly shook his head, 'No?' he said in a dumb founded tone. Pran bit his lips nervously and his eyes pranced around before settling, 'So you don't want a reward then?' he asked and Pat froze, 'I just didn't ask, I don't mind if you give me one, I want it' he answered honestly and it made Pran hold back a smile again, ' Do you want it now or what, seducer?' he teased. Pat now smirked lightly, ' You want to give me one, isn't it?' he mocked. Pran only cocked his head, ' I'm just worried you'll sulk if I don't.' Pran challenged him again. Pat broke out into a grin, he pulled a hand away from Pran's waist and grabbed his neck, pulling Pran's face closer, 'I want it now then.'