Ikasiyam na Bahagi

Magsimula sa umpisa

" Aish! Another lovesick fool. So, it was you who's stalking me lately? I thought I've already met a perfect serial killer but it such a waste. You're just stupid who's not thinking straight. "

" Yes! I'm stupid! Call me whatever you want but I'll have your heart right now and save my Thalia! I want to save my best friend! I want her to live! "

Hindi ko na pinakinggan pa sinasabi nang babaeng ito at sinimulan ko nang idampi sa dibdib niya ang scalpel na hawak ko but I stop in the middle when I did not heard her shouted.

" What? You're surprised that I didn't shouted? Huh! I'm a psychopath than you and you don't know what's going on inside of a psychopath's brain," sabi niya nang nakangisi.

"Shut up!!! I need your heart! I need your heart! Mabubuhay siya kapag nakuha niya ang puso mo! Hindi na siya masasaktan pa!"

Itinuloy ko ang paghiwa sa dibdib niya pero nakakapagtakang walang dugong lumalabas nang hiwain ko na iyun. Nagtatakang napalingon ako sa babaeng ito na nakangisi lamang.

" Do you think I'm stupid? Oh poor you you're not thinking smartly, "nakangising sabi pa niya.

I glared at her and was about to remove the fake skin she's wearing when the door of the warehouse opened and there's a bunch of police outside, pointed their gun on me.

" Itaas mo ang mga kamay mo at ibaba mo ang hawak mo!," sabi nang isang police officer.

"See? Look how stupid you are. Your plan busted."

I look at her bago ko itinutok ang hawak kong scalpel sa ulo niya.

"I just want her to live!," I shouted.

"Stanley Graven put down that scalpel!"

Napaangat ako nang tingin nang marinig ko ang boses ni Thalia. Nakaalalay ang mommy niya sa kaniya ang mga mata niya ay nag aalala. Kahit sa layo nang distansya namin kitang kita ko siya.

"Why are you here, Thalia?," I murmured.

"Put down the scalpel, please? I am here. I told you, I'm not gonna live you. Trust and believe on me please. Don't do this."

"I want you to live, Thalia! I want your sickness to be gone! I want you to live freely! And this is the only way!"

"No, it's not... So, please...please don't do this... "

Mas mahigpit kong hinawakan ang scalpel na hawak ko at hindi pinansin ang sinabi ni Thalia. No matter what happen, I'll get her a heart.

"Leave, Thalia. You're not supposed to be here. Prepare for your operation," madiin kong sabi at pinunasan ang tumulong luha sa aking mga mata.

"Don't tell me you're gonna kill me, still?! Hindi ka ba nag iisip!? Tapos na! Andyan na ang mga pulis! Sa tingin mo hindi ka nila babarilin ha?!"

Nawala na ang ngisi sa labi niya at ako naman ngayon ang napangisi.  "Scared? So what? After I stab you, they will gonna shoot me and you're going to the hospital dead on arrival and they will extract your organs and your heart will be hers. See? I planned it all very well," nakangising sabi ko.

Nag pupumiglas na siya at mukhang takot na takot na siya.

" Help me?!!! " she shouted.

" Stanley put that down!!! "

Hindi ko pinansin ang sigaw ni Thalia and was about to stab this annoying psycho when someone grab my hand. I look at who is it and it was Thalia.

"Thalia..."

"I said put that down!!! Sa tingin mo ba gugustuhin ko yang gagawin mo?! Ito ba yung sinasabi mo?! That what if you'll become a bad guy?! Is this it?! Then what is the reason why you're being a bad guy right now?!," she shouted while tears are flowing from her eyes.

" Thalia... "

Her name is all that I could say.

" What is the reason?! "

" Calm down please... Your heart. "

" Screw this heart! I don't care! Tell me! Tell me what is the reason why you're being a bad guy right now?!"

Napayuko ako. Ayokong sabihin na dahil sa kaniya, na dahil gusto ko siyang mabuhay.

Habang nakayuko ako at tumutulo ang luha ko, nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang makita  kong nakawala ang babaeng biktima ko at inagaw sa kamay ko ang scalpel. She was about to stab Thalia but I was quick to move and block it. I was the one who got stab in the back instead.

"Help!!! He stab me!," the girl shouted and the next thing I knew, a police fired his gun and it hit my head.

"THALIA!!!," I heard Tita Amenda shouted.

Napayakap ako kay Thalia na tuloy tuloy sa pag agos ang kaniyang mga luha. I tried to reach her face to wipe those tears, I tried to smiled for her assuring her that it's fine but she keeps on crying.

"I-I'm sorry..."

That's all that I could say.

"S-Stanley... D-don't close your eyes. D-don't please... Don't."

"I-it's fine... Thalia Stella... I-it's fine,"I said.

Hindi ko alam kung saan pa ako humuhugot nang lakas ngayon, gusto ko nang bumitiw, gusto ko na... pero paano si Thalia... paano siya?

Dumating sa tabi namin si Tita Amenda. She's crying too hard.

Paano siya? There's Tita Amenda for her.

I smiled once more for her but she collapsed before me. I tried to reach her hand... I tried but I couldn't...

"T-Thalia..."

Her name is all that I could say before I did say goodbye.

******

............

******

K i a z y h y u n

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.