Strip For Me

"Yn please help me." Adam pleads

"Are you don't having a hissy fit?" I sternly say acting like a mom.

"Yes" he whines "please if I fail math, I'll fail everything, not graduate and have to become a stripper to pay my bills."

"First off you're not gonna fail..but" I trail off "on the other hand if you do fail and have to become a stripper. Shouldn't you practice?"

"Yn I was-what?" He widens his eyes in confusion.

"Hey you brought it up, so show me what your best moves." I say putting my books down sitting cross cross on Adams bed.

"Do I have to?" He slowly stands up

"Andale Andale" I say clapping my hands

"Well I can't do it without music" trying to stall

"Hold up" I grab my phone and open my Spotify app and search 'Night Club Vibes'. I found a play list and played it. Adam glared at me. I just smirked back at him.

"Here goes nothing" Adam says beginning to dance. He takes off his tie,shirt,belt,pants plus a little bit of lap dancing. I tried keeping my guard up but this man is FINE AS WINE. His abs, his pecks, his arms, his back just everything had me drooling over him. I mean the man even has some cake. He grabs my phone and turns of the music.

"How'd id do?" He asks out of breath. I grab him and pull him on top of me.

"That took a lot of balls." I say flipping him over so he's on top of me so I'm hovering over him. I hover over his lips feeling his hot breath. He looks into my eyes and back to my lips. I got closer but moved over and kissed his cheek while getting up and walked towards the door.

"Great work! I loved the energy!" I giggle closing the door walking to the guest house.

I wake up and do my routine. I grab some breakfast and head to school. Adam had to be at school early to with something so I walked alone. I walk up to the front entrance when I feel someone swing an arm over my shoulder. "Good morning gorgeous."

"Well your in a happy mood aren't ya Banks."

"You could say that." He opens the door for me and I thank him. We head into the locker rooms to change for practice.

"How was studying last night?" Connie asked wiggling her eyebrows as we walked to the group.

"It was good" I paused "Adam even put on a strip show." I say walking to my locker. I glance over to see Adam turning into a tomato.

"Was he any good?" Charlie speaks up causing everyone to chuckle.

"Well let's just say I might even pay to see it again." I chuckle. Everyone leaves or so I thought. I began to take off my sweatshirt and sweatpants leaving me in my black spandex shorts and sports bra. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me towards them.

"You know you wouldn't have to pay me id do it for free for you." Adam whispers in my ear.

"I said I might"

"Mmm Well practice makes perfect so maybe you can come over and teach me something's." He mumbles into my neck slowly kissing it. Getting my sweet spot making me go week. If Adam wasn't holding onto me I'd fall to the ground. He turns me around and looks into my eyes hovering over my lips licking his. He leans in and so do I but he swerves and whispers in my ear. "You're not the only tease." He kisses my jawline and walks backwards.

I turn around to pull on my T-shirt as I hear I thud. I quickly turn around to see Adam rubbing his head. I bit my lip trying to contain my laugh.

"It's not funny. Goldberg didn't put his stupid bag away."he grumbles.

"This is why you want act sexy in public." I laugh feeling my cheek burn up.

—-

Y'all I need ideas other wise this book is gonna end. Sorry.