♡Only you♡

A/n: Fun fact my sister and grandma got to meet Darryl Strawberry he was in my town. Sadly I wasn't there.

Not a Adam Banks imagine but its a Vincent LaRusso

Interviewer/Vincent/You

"Today we have two very special guest. Both are from the movies of The Mighty Ducks. They are now 22 and 23 years old. They come back to talk more about the film such as behind the scene moments, funny moments and last but not least what it felt to make that steamy cuddle AND makeout session scene. Welcome Y/n L/n and Vincent LaRusso." I get nervous hearing our names. I hear the crowd start to clap and walk out waving with Vincent right by my side.

"Hello guys! Been awhile since we've had you guys. You guys look so grown up. So how are you guys?"

"Pretty good, im glad to be back and talk about behind the scenes."

"Im also glad to be back. I loved filming with everybody one of the best time in my life."

"Before we talk about the other behind the scene stuff fans are dying to know how was it to make the steamy cuddle and makeout scene?"

"Well" I giggle

"We actually improvised in those scenes.."

"Really? Those iconic scenes were improvised? I just wow. Im just schocked. How was it supposed to go?"

"The  original cuddle scene was supposed to be fluffy. My character Hannah was supposed to lay on the bed and Adam was supposed to go lay beside her. Then Hannah goes and hovers over him and lay down on top of him buuuuuuut" I say elongating the 'u'. "Vincent had other plans" I chuckle.

"So Vincent is the reason we have that scene?"

"Yup, I guess." 

"So tell me every detail about it we need a refresher of the famous D3 cuddle and makeout session. That im still shocked that was improvised."

"Well I was laying on the bed. Not knowing what was going to happen. He didn't tell me he was going to do that until he did it."

"So you had no clue what was going on?"

"Nope" I say popping the 'P'. "Well anyways I was laying on the bed and Vincent comes and lays on top of me. He starts kissing my neck and before the camera came over to us he whispered just go with it. I was shocked but was like okay" I laugh. "The camera came over and that's when he started whispering sweet things into my year. I'm pretty sure you guys can hear that part but they were along the lines of your so gorgeous, I'm so lucky to have you, You were made for me things like that."

"Wow. And the directors didn't care?"

"Not really just because I told them I was going to improvise a little in that scene. But i didn't tell them what I was going to do."

"Oh I bet they were surprised. Now lets talk about the 'improvised' makeout scene."

"That scene was supposed to be improvised, but I had no clue that it was. They didn't tell me. So once again I had no clue what was going on."

"Oh yea" He chuckled "We forgot to tell you."

"Good job guys." I chuckle looking at the camera.

"Would you mind telling us a bit about that?"

"Sure" he chuckles "As in the scene Hannah was laying in the bed and Adam was supposed to burst in and jump on her bed and they were supposed to kiss a bit and then sleep."

"Just leave it to Y/n L/n and Vincent LaRusso to make a fluffy scene into a heated scene."  We both chuckle at the comment

" Yup so we I mean I had other plans" He chuckles "I came bursted through the door like scripted but then I took off my shirt. When I did Y/n came up to me and touched my chest."