She spent most of her free time studying, working out and going to her classes. She will have the occasional gaming sessions with Uncle Phil or with the online gamers. Uncle Phil began to notice that she has not made any friends at all during her time here.

"Hey Stiles, I was thinking of inviting the team over for dinner this weekend if you are okay with it?." Uncle Phil asked her on Thursday night after they had just finished their dinner of takeaway Chinese food.

Stiles was clearing the table and throwing away the used containers turned to answer." Sure, what time will it be?."

"How about 7.30pm? Would that be too late for you?."

"Nope. That will be just nice. I will have enough time to cook up something for everyone."

"You don’t have to do that, we can always order in."

Stiles flipped her hair and cocked her left eyebrow. "When was the last time that the team had an actual home-cooked meal together?."

Uncle Phil instantly looked uncomfortable. "Erm… I have no idea.”

"It’s decided then. I will whip something up."

"Are you sure? Do you need help or extra cash for groceries?."

Stiles smiled. "Please, I do need cash for groceries. Thank you very much."

**

On Sunday after her yoga class, she went out to shop for the ingredients for their small get-together. She had met Daisy and May a few times ever since, but overall she was quite excited to meet the rest of the team, this group of people that her uncle had called his family.

Upon reaching home, she began preparing for dinner. It has been months since she had cooked for a big group of people. The last time that she cooked for a group was for Christmas with the pack back in Beacon Hills. She tried her best not to dwell on the memories, she has been doing quite well for the past few weeks slowly getting over her ex-pack members. There were the occasional messages from the pack that they passed to her dad, but she just brushed them off.

By 7pm, she was done cooking and once Uncle Phil had returned home, she sent him to set table.

At 7.15pm, Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons came first and were introduced and brought along 2 bottles of red wine, not for her but for the rest of the team. Soon after, Melinda May, Daisy and Mack came bringing a bottle of white wine and 2 6-pack of beer. Lastly, it was Lincoln Campbell together with Lance Hunter and Bobbi Morse came bringing a tray of chocolate brownies and a big tub of vanilla ice cream.

Exactly at 7.30pm sharp, Stiles served all of them fried chicken fillet strips with a home made relish, laid on a bed of Kale, and for main Beef stroganoff with roasted potatoes and Asparagus. Uncle Phil poured the red wine for Melinda, Daisy, Jemma, Bobbi and Leo while the rest of the guys took the beer. Since she was still underage, she had made a jug of ice tea for herself.

Conversations went on easily. All of them complimented her on her cooking skills and being able to finish 5 of the modules within 3 months. Daisy promised to teach her how to hack into computers, the next time both of them are free. Melinda and Bobbi planned to have a sparring session with her in the future. Lance and Lincoln offered to drop by for a few gaming sessions if Uncle Phil is not around or do a tag-team gaming session. Lastly, Leo, Jemma and Mack asked her to drop by their labs so that they could bounce off ideas with each other.

At the end of the night, Stiles exchanged her phone number with all of them so that they could get together in the future and help her out to become a proper SHIELD agent and hopefully be part of Uncle Phil’s team.