Untold love💕 (sumod os)

Hello friends
Hope you all are well

Basically this is after 26 years of sumod marriage it just a random thought of mine which I penned below

Just want to show some family moments 😘

When words are inadequate, our action express, An Untold Love..❤+

°•○●○•°•○●○•°

Chatula Mansion till now filled with laughters gossips teasing and so bz of relations friends neighbours and all... as moon peeked from the dark sky, all eyes went to their dreamland now giving rest to their non-stop but his eyes... Tomorrow his princess wedding, sleeps are far away from his eye... it's lookalike yesterday only he held her in his arms... at that time she was very tiny, he still remember the moment...

"Sir its a girl baby" One nurse came holding a little angel in her hand who was all crying, with her little doe eyes half closed and giving a very loud noise by parting her pinky pinky lips as so her skin was all pink... her fingers and toes are very tiny...

Hearing nurse immediately he took his princess from nurse hand... she is soft like cotton, morethan a flower petals... Instantly she crawled into his chest, stretching her lips into beautiful smile, maybe she felt protective in his arms...

"Shanaya" kissing her head, he named her ...

that was the moment she became his dream... again he becane kid and started to grown with her... started to live for her... this world seems different to him when he looks through her eyes... her wish became order for him... before she could ask he would done everything to her... now He s fixed her marriage with Arnav, a Journalist, her love... when his daughter says about her love, he doesn't see arnav's status, education and all... the only thing he saw, his princess love him and the same way he loves her...and a good human being... that was enough to him to agree for their love...

But all of sudden now unknown fear started to occupy in his heart... a fear of separation...

"Is arnav will takecare of her...? He do but still... Is his princess can live without him..?how could he live without her... his morning no more going to be good without her good morning kiss... his day and night" tears get into his eyes...

after her marriage, after her kannayadan she is no more Shanaya chautala ... she is not his daughter... No, No how could just kannayadan can say they're not related to anyother means... She is his breath, soul,love, dreams and everything... she is part of him... even God says she isn't her daughter after her marriage, he won't listen him, may be he just stop worshipping those gods then but never ever listen his words...

"sushela ji" he turns to his wife side but surprised not seeing her beside him...

"Where she went" Closing their room door, he went in search of her... his eye spotted at her who is busily working in kitchen... everyone are sleeping peacefully but still she is working... his eyes went soft looking at the time...

"Leaving her family in name of marriage, she came to him... all her life she lived, now living for him and his happiness, sacrificing everything but she never left her self-respect ... how could she..? A selfless women ever... she is his pride" he felt blessed to have her in his life ... he just wants to salute every girl...