Part 20 Dp and Kusum comes 😢😢

Hello everyone

Hope you all are well

Aaj jiyaras ka mv aagaya hai
Oh god i am so much happy for it

😍😍😍😍😍

Pramod bought sushela to his home. Doctor has already applied medicines for sushi wounds

Pramod MANSION

Sumod in their ROOM

Pramod is making sushi drink soup by his hand. 
sushi(while drinking the soup):Pramod

Pramod (while making her drink ):hmm what happened

She finishes the soup and he puts bowl on the table.

Pramod (holds S hand):what happened say

sushi :Pramod what my family will think now after knowing our relation i mean they will hate me for this that how can their daughter do this.

sushi starts crying. Pramod hugs sushi

Pramod (while hugging ):please don't cry sushi u know that ur wounds and ur depression will be not good for baby. U want our to suffer just because of stupid thing.

sushi:ya u r right Pramod i should think about our child.

She breaks the hug and wipes her tears.

sushi:now i m happy because my baby's dad is with me na.

Pramod (smiles and kiss her forehead ):i m always with u jaan forever.

He kisses her forehead and make her lay on bed.

IN Madahv HOUSE

Madahv cuts the call after talking on his phone.

Kd(smiles desperately ):what happened son

Madahv(smirks evilly):mom arrow has hitted the target soon u will see the result.

Madahv(furiously ):sushi has to pay for playing with my feelings. I have love her madly but she doesn't respect my love. Now u have to face consequences my love.

IN MORNING

sushi and Pramod r eating their breakfast.

Pramod is giving her all nutritious things to eat.

sushi (makes faces):Pramod it is so boring food. I want to eat some Indian spicy breakfast like chole bhatore.

Pramod (while serving her juice):no need u r not going to eat anything stupid for some days as u r weak and u need nutritious food right now.

Servant comes there.

Servant :sir

Pramod :yes speak

Servant :sir mam parents have come in mansion.

sushi becomes shocked to listen this. Now what will they do with her. If they start hating her.

Pramod sees fear in her eyes. He holds her hand and make her assure to be strong.

Pramod (to servant):make them come inside carefully and make them sit in living area.

Servant :ok sir

Servant leaves from there.

sushi (starts sobbing in fear):pramod what they will think about me pramod if they start hating me. I can't tolerate their hatred Pramod.

Pramod (cups her face lovingly ):see sushi we have to face it one day. Now this is the time to face it jaan. We will make them understand the reality of our relationship.

sushi nodes in yes.

They go to living area where sushi parents r waiting for sushi.

sushi dad Dp sees sushi coming with pramod. His blood boils seeing sushi like this with other man. He immediately goes to her in anger

He is going to slap her but before that Pramod holds his hand in middle.

Pramod (while holding his hand ):She is pregnant mr ruhail . Don't do this.

Dp (jerks Pramod hand in anger):it's better if i slapped her and bloody impure child die in her womb.

Pramod (shouts ):mr ruhail how dare u to....

Before he can say anything sushi holds Pramod arms and says him not to say anything to her dad.

sushi :papa

Dp (shows his hand ):Stop. don't call me papa. U bloody girl u r not my child. U slept with a man for ur lusty pleasure how can u do this haaa. U betrayed ur fiance who has love u like anything. U r dirt sushi. U r not my daughter

Pramod (sees sushi condition ):see mr ruhail u don't know anything how can u say these cheap things to ur own daughter.

Dp(furiously ):just shut up u mr chautala i know u big people put girls for ur pleasure and after that when u satisfied from one girl u throw that girl out from ur life and take a new girl for ur pleasure.

sushi (shouts):dad how dare u to say these things to my Pramod

Pramod becomes shocked to listen sushi. She is same sushi who is shouting on her dad who even don't say anything to anyone just for him. 
He becomes really happy after seeing this.

sushi (shouts):u don't know anything papa about our relationship so don't say anything. And the child whom i m having in my womb is not result of my and P lust. It is result of our love. It is our love symbol. It is not a dirt.

Dp(shouts):just shut up. I don't want to listen anything i had come here that u had done what u want to do. Now we don't have any relationship with u. U r dead for us. I will think that my daughter died in an accident.

Pramod (furiously holds Dp collar after listening dead word for sushi ):mr ruhail how dare u to say this to my jaan.

sushi starts to make Pramod leave her dad and sushi mom comes to make P leave dp

Pramod leaves dp collar

Kusum(sushi 's mom):chii this is ur choice sushi. I m really feeling pity on u that u select stone over Diamond.

sushi (holds Pramod hand):no mom i have selected correct partner. For me he is more than precious from a Diamond and i m bless to have him.

Dp (to kusum ):lets leave kusum We have tolerated enough insult over here. Now this girl has no importance in our life. Lets leave from here.

Both leaves from there.

sushi falls down on ground. Pramod sits with her and take her in embrace. She is crying like hell.

sushi (while crying in his embrace ):they don't want me in their life pramod
they hate me Pramod. My mom and dad they hate me.....

Saying this faints on Pramod embrace.

Pramod (while tapping on S face):sushi sushi jaan. Ohh my god please be with us. Please nothing happens to sushi and baby due to this breakdown.

He takes her in bridal style directly to hospital.

Vote and comment your views

🐭❤🐰❤🐭🐰❤🐰🐭🐰