Part 23 Stay with me🙂

Hello everyone

Hope you all are well

While driving

P (while talking to himself ):i know sushi someone has said something to u. It is there something i know darling.

sushi (to jewelry shop after taking money):thank u.

She comes outside and sits in the car.

sushi (to hari ):hari uncle uncle please drop me in my friend 's house. I will tell u the direction.

Car is going to start but before that P knocks on the sushi car window.

sushi (become panic ):Pramod

P (angrily):come out sushi.

sushi (comes outside from the car):Pramod

P holds her hand angrily.

P (to hari):hari uncle please take these clothes to house(to sushi in anger)and u come with me

P takes sushi angrily towards the jewelry shop.

Jewelry shop owner :ohh wow mr chautala what a pleasant surprise.

P (to owner):i want those jewelry back which (showing sushi )she gives u for selling.

Jewelry owner :ok sir

Jewelry owner gives those bangles to P and P pays them money.

P takes sushi out from the shop.

P makes sushi sit in the car.

sushi has comes to know that P had come to know everything and he is hell angry on her. P is driving car angrily without looking at sushi once.

sushi (in mind P gets to know that i m going to leave him. What he is thinking about me. He is not even looking at me.

Swara :pramod woh i....

Before she can say something P shouts angrily and stops the car in a lonely place.

P (shouts ):why

sushi becomes shocked to see P anger. She starts crying.

P (sees towards sushi and holds her waist tightly ):why sushi why u r leaving. Don't u love me.

sushi (holds his shoulder tightly ):Don't say this P. The reason i m loving my life once again is only u. Never think like this. I can't describe my love in words. But.....

P (joins his forehead with her forehead ):so why u r leaving me

Sushi :P my love will destroy u..
P :it will never destroy me sushi never. Please tell me the reason of ur leaving.

S crys more and she takes a deep breath Before telling everything about her and Madahv conversation to pramod . She tells everything to pramod .

P eyes become deep red after listening everything. He knows that his sushi is so innocent to believe everything from someone.

P makes determined himself to destroy madhav and his family.

sushi him tightly ):u r not angry with me na pramod.

P(while hugging her tightly ):i love u sushi and i m not angry from u. But u should be punish for trying to leave me.

sushi breaks the hug and bends down her head in guilty.

P chuckles to see his lady love innocence.

He smiles and captures her lips. He is kissing her lips with so much passion. sushi smiles in the kiss and response back to pramod with equal passion. She comes to know the meaning of P punishment.

P removes his blazer and shirt during their passionate kiss. Sumod
r kissing each other lips passionately. S is caressing P naked chest during the kiss and P is holding her tightly.
P starts kissing sushi neck.

Pramod stops kissing her neck and takes the car inside the jungle.

He stops the car and takes out sushi top. He again starts kissing her neck.

sushi(moans):pramod i love u. Mmmmm

During the kiss P opens sushi Bra.
P takes out her bra and goes with sushi on back seat.

P(seeing her ):r u loving my punishment sushi.

sushi(breathing heavily):i m loving it it pramod and i love u.

P smiles and makes sushi sit on his lap and sushi wraps her leg on P waist.

P starts sucking S breast
And she starts breathing heavily.

P caressing S br**st from one hand and he is kissing swara other br**st.

P takes S from his lap and puts her down on seat and he kisses sushi hand
He makes her wear her clothes.

P (cups her face):u know i can't control myself while having u but it will not good right now because of ur wounds and ur body is weak baby. U need to get fresh for our love making. So my sweetheart please become healthy for me(he winks at her)

Sushela gets Pramod meaning and she hugs him tightly. Pramod smiles and takes sushi in his tight embrace.

Pramod (in mind):madhav rajawat now i m going to end every happiness from ur life. U have to suffer from now Madahv😈

Note friends I just posted an os on sumod please go and check it out

Vote and comment your pyara pyara views

😃😄😃😄😃😄😃