Part 24 Everything Happy 😄😃😄

Hello friends

Hope you all are well😊

Both jiya and paras in goa hayeee

Touchwood

Thu thu thu 🐭❤🐰

So lets start with our story...

AFTER 2 YEAR+

IN Paris

IN A BIG MANSION

IN sumod ROOM

S comes out from bathroom while taking a small boy after making the small boy bath.

Sumod CUTE 7 MONTH SON "ADITYA "

S (make the boy lye on bed):aww my baby.

She starts applying powder on him. He starts laughing and starts moving his legs and hand.

S make Aditya wear his clothes and diaper.

He starts humming and starts moving close to S.

S a understanding mom pic him up and make him lay on her lap and make him feed her milk.

After sometime S settle her clothes and take Aditya out with her. She make him sit on the floor and puts all his favorite toys over there.

Sumod PET DOG

S(to their dog):honey take care of adi.

Honey barks saying yes. S massage honey head lovingly and leaves from there.

Aditya is playing over there but suddenly their house door gets open and Pramod comes inside. P makes adi to not say anything while putting a finger on his lips. But seeing his father After a week adi starts screaming in happiness. Even honey runs towards P in happiness while Barking.

S comes out from kitchen after listening adi scream.

P goes towards adi and pick him in his arms.

P (playing with adi):how much my baby is happy to see mee.

Adi scream more in happiness.

S (adore her life lines):gosh i miss u so much pramod.

P turns to go to kitchen for S but he sees her in Front of her.

P (pecking her cheek):gosh i miss u jaan so much.

S (pecks his forehead ):i miss u to pramod. U know it is hard to live without u.

P :i really want to kiss u but u know (showing adi in his arms )i can't do right now.

Adi puts P goggle on him. But it falls from him again and again while sushi and Pramod seeing each other lovingly.

After not putting goggle in his eyes he throws P expensive goggle on floor while screaming in frustration.

Sumod breaks their eye lock After seeing their son naughtiness.

S :adi very bad. U throw daddy's goggle.

Adi starts saying something. He can't say anything but still he always try to say something.

P (laughs seeing his son cute antics):ok ok that bad goggle doesn't fit on my son eyes.

S to P take him out from here to park and take honey also out.

P fine

P takes his son and dog in a walk.